The Official Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 7:15 pm ET, ESPN2

Definitely going to be a close physical game. Neither team will easily win this one

Definitely going to be a close physical game. Neither team will easily win this one

Will put true meaning behind pounding the rock. I expect to see a few fumbles today. Not much passing yds and a 3 point toss up win for one of the teams.

Anyone worrying about beating Missouri hasn't seen them play this year. Honestly, they are horrible. Forget the drama, the protests, the coaching situation-the team is horrible. Missouri v Uconn may go down as the worst football game in history. They are horrible. We win this one going away.

I dont know about that. Ive watched a couple times lately and their running game has looked strong since Hanspard (sp?) return.

I hope that the really conservative play last week saved up the energy for this week. Gonna need that and Dobbs to have a very very very (blue font) strong game.

Columbia, MO (65203) Weather
Observation as of 4:45 pm CST
32°F
Feels Like 22°
Sunny
WindNNW 14 mph

Reactions: 1 person
That's a coaching issue that's easily rectified.

If you mean by getting new OC it's not easy to rectify when the requirement seems to be that OC must run Butch's offense. And since he seems to be ultraconservative we are stuck watching the paint dry (which would be easier to swallow if we could at least win the games that matter).

VN Store

Back