The Power T is everywhere

Pics or it didn't happen.

Gate%2B21.JPG

Reactions: 1 person
Was in Poughkkeepsie New Yok a couple of years ago and went to a store there. A man with a deep New York accent said ".Go Vols as I was wear a Vols windbreaker, We talked and he played basketball on scholarship in 1963 at UT....I didn't recognize his name but he was legit. Saw him later in the parking lot he pulled up next to me with his Vol cap on. He seemed well off as his vehicle was prob worth $100,000. Said he makes it back several times a year for games . Great guy!!

Earlier this evening I was walking through a beach campsite in Dana Point, CA, wearing an orange cap with a white Power T. A couple I passed looked over at me, their eyes got big and they smiled and said, "Yeah, Longhorns!"

smh

Earlier this evening I was walking through a beach campsite in Dana Point, CA, wearing an orange cap with a white Power T. A couple I passed looked over at me, their eyes got big and they smiled and said, "Yeah, Longhorns!"

smh

Did you do the right thing and throw their sorry butts in the ocean?

One of the contractors here in Kosovo was sporting a Tennessee hoodie

Was wearing a orange shirt with a power T on it in a power plant elevator in Arizona in 1984. A man in a suit & tie gets on & says " ugly damn shirt " , I reply," What part of Alabama are you from? ", he replies, " Huntsville " !!! As I leave the elevator I laugh & say," you have my sympathy " as he gives me a one fingered salute with a big grin on his face while everyone else seems totally confused !!!
:cool:

Reactions: 4 people
Was wearing a orange shirt with a power T on it in a power plant elevator in Arizona in 1984. A man in a suit & tie gets on & says " ugly damn shirt " , I reply," What part of Alabama are you from? ", he replies, " Huntsville " !!! As I leave the elevator I laugh & say," you have my sympathy " as he gives me a one fingered salute with a big grin on his face while everyone else seems totally confused !!!
Good one!

I didn't know we used the power T back then

VN Store

Back