The Power T is everywhere

I wonder if the power T is displayed anywhere in Tristan da Cunha?...now that would truely be impressive.

Last edited:
I wear my stuff all over AZ. I get the occasional GO VOLS here too. I'll be back home this time next year! Damn I can't wait to come back to good ol' Rocky top!

My wife and I are going to see the Grateful Dead in Chicago at soldier field for 2 nights this weekend.

Better believe I'll be wearing one of the Grateful Dead/ TN Jed t-shirts I had made a few years ago:

jed1_zps08a79cc7.jpg

My wife and I are going to see the Grateful Dead in Chicago at soldier field for 2 nights this weekend.

Better believe I'll be wearing one of the Grateful Dead/ TN Jed t-shirts I had made a few years ago:

jed1_zps08a79cc7.jpg

So awesome. Ive been looking for a stealie with a T in it also have you seen any for sale?

This is how I show power T pride in northwest bama. I know they hate it and I can't wait until they're reminded why

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 4

jed1_zps08a79cc7.jpg

That's not their FINAL concert is it? If so and you financed tickets? We need to touch base afterwards...I'm your long lost brother and need a loan. :cool2:

Was at the airport in Jacksonville waiting for my 737. An elderly gentlemen walked up, said Go Vols, and sat down next to me and we discussed UT football for a few minutes. The driver who drove me to the airport said he used to drive Couch Fulmer around, pretty cool story.

VN Store

Back