The Power T is everywhere

In Shreveport, LA (LSU country) and seeing quite a few Power T license plates, hats, car stickers. People know what's happening in the program.

In Shreveport, LA (LSU country) and seeing quite a few Power T license plates, hats, car stickers. People know what's happening in the program.

GIF-excited-freak-out-freaking-out-Goofy-High-Quality-Its-Happening-lasers-Ron-Paul-wave-waving-GIF.gif

Bought a white 2015 Toyota Tacoma last week and already put my orange power T in the back window; had one on my old one. Will have it decked out in orange soon; have to make it distinguishable from the burnt orange here in TX. I see quite a few VOL fans around here.

When we start winning 9+ games a year, become SEC champs and get into the NCAA BB tourney, the Power T will go viral. Even some of the bandwagon stiffs who now wear obammer gear will do the big switch.

I noticed coach Weekly wearing his Power T cap during the Lady Vol run in the playoffs. Was he sending a message?

I was in China touring factories wearing my big orange cap in the late 80's early 90's when one of the employees came up to me and said "good color". He said to us "come see" and took us to the stitching room. The were stitching men's canvas shoes and I asked who was the buyer. They went and looked up the order and it was for a firm supplying prisons. They used the Big Orange pantone color for the product.

The rest of the day I had to listen to comments like: that's the only thing that color looks good on and shouldn't your hat have "Guard" on it and not the "T".

A good day in the middle of what was a 30 day trip to China.

When we start winning 9+ games a year, become SEC champs and get into the NCAA BB tourney, the Power T will go viral. Even some of the bandwagon stiffs who now wear obammer gear will do the big switch.

I noticed coach Weekly wearing his Power T cap during the Lady Vol run in the playoffs. Was he sending a message?

A UT coach wearing a hat with a T on it!? :blink:

interesting.jpg

I'm the only one here in Budapest, Hungary. Interestingly, I'm surrounded by UGA, A&M, Bama, & Auburn fans. More interestingly, though alone, I'm still in the majority. :)

GBO!

Is that number 17 Tee Martin Jersey still hanging in the sports shop there in Williston? I had to work there on and off in the late 90s and it was there then! 😙😝😄🏈

I haven't seen it. This place has exploded with new businesses, restaurants, hotels, etc over the last 3 yrs though. My wife and I moved here in 2013 for work and it's changed so much. It's definitely not the same town it used to be. Nobody is from here. Everyone is from another state. I make sure to yell out a big "GO VOLLS!!!" every time I see a power T.:good!::clapping:

Every time I go to london I see UGA fans. Makes me sick

Those are green bay fans. Seriously my my brother is a uga alum and he said when he was out in California anytime he wore something with a G people came up to him and said go packers!

That's what happens when you steal someones logo...

Reactions: 3 people
In Park City, Utah today. Got one Go Vols and one go Memphis Tigers. I saw one Vols shirt across the street. One Bammer fan wouldn't speak and one Jawja fan looking lost.

Starting to see more in NE Georgia, but I'm the biggest fan around here!

Anyone else curious to see where we will rank the next annual collegiate merchandise sales list now that we're a Nike school? The past few years looks like we've been ranked from around 14-10th in the nation I bet we jump up to maybe even top 5 if we win 10+ games this year

Down here in southern coastal GA st. Simons to be exact I see vols everyday. I swear we are tied with auburn and UF as far as seeing the second most to Uga. Was out on the pier fishing last night and met a group of 7 vols from Knoxville it was nice to see that every single one of them had a UT shirt or hat on. A few years ago it was common to see vol fans that would not rep at all. Winning is and will change eveything

I was suprised to see so many Vols fans here in huntsville, al when I moved here 3 years ago. What I have found to be even better; most folks in these parts say they are from or live in the TENNESSEE VALLEY. They don't even claim the state of AL. Must be all those rocket scientists! GO VOLS!

Anyone else curious to see where we will rank the next annual collegiate merchandise sales list now that we're a Nike school? The past few years looks like we've been ranked from around 14-10th in the nation I bet we jump up to maybe even top 5 if we win 10+ games this year

What does Nike have to do with UT winning 10+ games per year? If UT is consistently in the mix they could be sponsored by Pic-N-Pay Cuga's and they'll rank high in merchandise sales.

What does Nike have to do with UT winning 10+ games per year? If UT is consistently in the mix they could be sponsored by Pic-N-Pay Cuga's and they'll rank high in merchandise sales.

Read again. The question was about Nike influencing sales.
The statement was about winning 10+ having an even greater effect.

VN Store

Back