TheButch Jones thread (merged)

1. Chip Kelly
2. Chip Kelly
3. Chip Kelly
4. Chip Kelly
5. Chip Kelly

Honorable mention:
Chip Kelly, David Shaw, Dave Aranda, Tee Martin, Mike Norvell, Bryan Harsin, Chip Kelly

Butch Jones sucks. This is his team. Vols should have dominated the game. Kelly was mashing Fla defense but on the 10 yd they throw three dam$ times....

There is one commonality to the horrific losses the last 4 years and 3 games - it is Butch Jones!

Fire his sorry arsss!

What he hell were the db's doing there? Last play db's never let them get behind you. . They should have been back at the 20 at that snap! Wtf?

On that last series there's no excuse for allowing there to be another Florida possession...with the exception of a quick TN td. We should've run twice to ensure they would have another possession.
Someone's said earlier that a 13 year old that plays madden has a better understanding of how to coach than butch. I recognized it his very first season. And some of y'all made excfor him. Like wait till he gets his own players. Bla bla bla. He's just a terrible coach. The positive of this loss is that butch is one loss closer to us hiring a great coach.

Agreed, passed in the red zone all night!!!
Running is the only thing today that even got us close.
If we ran in the red, we'd all be celebrating.
Kelly is a beast. feed the dern beast.

chip kelly. bring a proven coach in. tired of "up and comers". It's gotten us nowhere for the last 10 years
I have no problem with a proven coach, however Chip elly is not it. heh guy could only win in the Pac-12 with his gimmicks, when when it comes to big boy SEC football and the NFL the guy was a joke.

Anyone who just says they'll quit rooting for UT deserves to be cussed at and called names.

Oh, and I think he should be fired too. Throwing that out there is nothing more than a straw man.

Quit rooting for TN is one thing. No longer giving my hard-earned money to them anymore is something totally different.

I'm done!!! Situational football.........worst coaching job I've ever seen Jones call. Absolute Garbage coaching all game, every situational down.

Inches and we're in shotgun
goal line and we pass

We have the best back we've had in years and we pass.............every situational down! RUFKM!!!!!!!!!!

Les Miles. He knows what it takes to win the SEC and National Championship. CBJ is clueless.

Y'know, I can see it. Miles (our old coach at Okie State!) wants to coach, he knows the SEC, and best of all, could recruit in the LA & MS area, rich in football talent.

I think VNers who blame CBJ for game-day coaching are missing the point. His fatal flaw is an inability to judge and hire talent at the assistant coach level. From Shoop to Hoke to Warren to Wells, name one who has developed the players to their potential.

You go to the table with Gruden or Kelly and say look. What's your price to come here. Then give it to them. Then say can you bring coaches here that are good coordinators and actually assemble the best staff in America? Here's your money. Go get them.

I'm going to assume this is a joke. Gruden makes like 10 mil to be a football pundit 3 days a week. Give it a break with this garbage already. He will never coach big time football again.

For TWO YEARS our strategy is to limp through the first half and try and pull it out in the fourth quarter..what happened to dominating from the start with a rock solid game plan?? Keep your foot on the gas..... ........eff this ****

VN Store

Back