• 3. Not Sure Yet

Votes: 260 33.8%
  • 4. Displeased

Votes: 38 4.9%
  • 5. Very Displeased

Votes: 28 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just saw where her contract is for $750K but "loaded with incentives" I'm hoping DW did not go bargain basement on us.

We're Tennessee! We have 8 Championship Banners hanging in the rafters and trophies in the cabinet! Winners Win! Caldwell is about to feel the pressure of big time College Women's Basketball. She has to get to the tournament period! Tennessee has NEVER missed it! She should be able to win a tournament game. As bad as Kellie was she did do that! She should win at least 20 games a season. Kellie did that too. She should be able to improve that record to 25-30 wins a season. We should see a team out there that is close all game not 20 points down midway through the seconds quarter. That is what she should be able to do. All she has to do is win, even if it's with halfway decent players. Play hard and tough. That's all we ask.

So Louisville should have appeared in post 592? Or is it just one game for each team? Did the women lose their brackets again? :)

The only way I see the Lady Vols becoming an instant title contender is if some of the Vols men “transition” to become Lady Vols.

The only way I see the Lady Vols becoming an instant title contender is if some of the Vols men “transition” to become Lady Vols.
Could you have imagined the Tennessee football team being ranked #1 (for one week) two-thirds of the way through Josh Heupel's 2nd season? Probably not, right? Things can change very fast with the right coach .... No way to know if that is Caldwell or not yet.

.... and this really wasn't funny at all.

i do not see any indication that jewel wants to leave. at all. she seems ALL for being the captain and leader next season. she's definitely going to be a star next year.

I agree. She loves being a Lady Vol. Really, my feeling is that she has been wisely advised to take a few days to get to know Kim a little and to think it over before making her decision. So she's doing that.

She's gonna want to stick around. I'm not one bit worried about it. 🤗

I agree. She loves being a Lady Vol. Really, my feeling is that she has been wisely advised to take a few days to get to know Kim a little and to think it over before making her decision. So she's doing that.

She's gonna want to stick around. I'm not one bit worried about it. 🤗
Same!

VN Store

Back