Trade Butch for James Franklin .....all day

I'm torn. I want to see J. Francis get his ass handed to him... but I also want to see a **** storm of a playoff selection in the Big 10 if PSU were to win.

Butch Jones hasnt beaten anyone. Nick Saban hasnt beaten anyone either. Football is a TEAM sport that includes players and coaches. Some of you seem to have trouble with simple, common sense.

That's a really poor effort BOT. Come on dude.

I'm torn. I want to see J. Francis get his ass handed to him... but I also want to see a **** storm of a playoff selection in the Big 10 if PSU were to win.

Same boat. I'm of the opinion that penn state should have been nuked. What happened there is unforgivable.

Thats usually what happens when facts destroy someone. They resort to petty insults. Good job.

Great argument. Why are college football coaches paid so much?

Edit to say: you are not a smart human. I hope someone drives you around to fill your prescriptions and cash your disability check.

This is the first game I watched of PSU...not bad at all. Well coached team

I mean in reality. So no,he isnt. His players are executing. Football is coaching and player execution. Sorry but thats an undeniable fact.

Anything to keep from giving James franklin the credit that he's earned huh? Your stupid is showing right now bud, might want to tuck that back in

Anything to keep from giving James franklin the credit that he's earned huh? Your stupid is showing right now bud, might want to tuck that back in

Nope. Franklin is a very good coach and he has done a tremendous job. But without his players executing like they have, they wouldnt be winning. I am a guy who believes that players deserve the same amount of credit that coaches do.

Nope. Franklin is a very good coach and he has done a tremendous job. But without his players executing like they have, they wouldnt be winning. I am a guy who believes that players deserve the same amount of credit that coaches do.

And when laj fails you blame the players.

Well the players don't call the plays, take the time outs, develop a game plan. Coaches are paid millions the players get robbed and get "an education"

Great argument. Why are college football coaches paid so much?

Edit to say: you are not a smart human. I hope someone drives you around to fill your prescriptions and cash your disability check.

Ok just answer this question. Does the coach play every position on the field?

Coaches get paid to develop players and coach. And Franklin has done a great job doing both. However, without the players doing their part, PSU would not be winning. Is it really that hard to give players as much credit as coaches? If so, why?

Well the players don't call the plays, take the time outs, develop a game plan. Coaches are paid millions the players get robbed and get "an education"

You are correct. However, like I have said, without the players executing those plays, the coaches are nothing.

I would trade coaches with PSU all day long. I remember making that statement about trading our coach for James Franklin (Jimmy Franks) and being tagged like crazy. This guy has a PSU that has been paralyzed by the Sandusky scandal one good game away from being in the bracket. He is a hell of a coach and players love him.

Lol

Reactions: 1 person
Ok just answer this question. Does the coach play every position on the field?

Coaches get paid to develop players and coach. And Franklin has done a great job doing both. However, without the players doing their part, PSU would not be winning. Is it really that hard to give players as much credit as coaches? If so, why?

I may have been too rough on you. How old are you?

VN Store

Back