Vols Are "Most Experienced Power5 Team in the Country"

I wasn't, everyone who talks about Florida a lot says the same thing.

If I'm talking about anyone in particular I don't mind to use their screen name. So I must disagree that it was my issue.
i wasn't looking for your agreement. if you read the 1st 2 or 3 pages of the thread, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who you were referring to in your posts....especially when you put it in quotation marks....

i wasn't looking for your agreement. if you read the 1st 2 or 3 pages of the thread, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who you were referring to in your posts....especially when you put it in quotation marks....

It's been said often Jake, that's why the quotation marks.
I wasn't referring to you but at this point I'm just done. You want to think I was fine but I promise you I will say your name if I mean you.

You need to figure out you don't get to tell other people what they mean okay

I wasn't referring to you but at this point I'm just done. You want to think I was fine but I promise you I will say your name if I mean you.

as you pointed out earlier, they're benign words, left to the eye of the beholder. it's not like it's a giant leap to draw that conclusion based on discussion to that point. surely you can at least "acknowledge that".......

so, equally you need to understand how you come across vs. how you intended to come across.

My bad I thought you were referring to him too.

All this gator talk done got charger all riled up.

I know let's talk about Dobbs. I expect him to lead us back to Tampa.

Go Vols!

as you pointed out earlier, they're benign words, left to the eye of the beholder. it's not like it's a giant leap to draw that conclusion based on discussion to that point. surely you can at least "acknowledge that".......

so, equally you need to understand how you come across vs. how you intended to come across.

So the topic is......

Do you expect to win?

My bad I thought you were referring to him too.

All this gator talk done got charger all riled up.

I know let's talk about Dobbs. I expect him to lead us back to Tampa.

Go Vols!

I wasn't, misunderstandings do happen, all I can do is tell them once to clarify. Anything after that is on them.

I wasn't, misunderstandings do happen, all I can do is tell them once to clarify. Anything after that is on them.

is it ok if i deduce who you're talking about here? or do i have to wait for a quoted statement?:eek:lol:

Liked for Conan reference. :salute:

Thanks!! Just really tired of many Vol fans and VN posters walking around like whipped dogs and acting like maybe a win will fall out of the sky. It %$#@ing won't!!! Things happen for good and bad in a game if you are a competitor as the game ebbs and flows. These kids and staff now understand who they REALLY are, these kids took the 2015 NCs to an end of game 5 pt loss at THEIR house. Ya think ANY 120ers are skeered like some of the knee clacking shrinking violet so called fans are??? Hell to the gnaw, our kids are liable to tear the gates off to get some gator meat this year ya'll. Brutality will come calling and he's wearing orange in September!!! GBO!

Reactions: 1 person
Seriously, it's a simple system. You asked the first time I said no because it wasn't about you. You ask this time I said yes because it was, honestly very simple.

it is very simple, thank you.:thumbsup:

That's not my logic. Mine is let's actually play the game and see who wins. But people keep throwing out paper statistics as to why we should win the game and why we will win the game, when this is a game that is about so much more than paper stats.

In your eyes, you've already crowned us the victor which makes no sense.

So, do you expect us to win?

CmJb4SsWYAQ_Jft.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back