Vols Pro Day?

Malone had almost 1,000 yards receiving, 11 TD's, and averaged almost 20 yards a catch, all while playing one of the toughest schedules in the country against some of THE BEST defenses.

I think too many people on here undervalue Malone. The guy is a special receiver. I bet he surprises many of you so-called experts when he enters the NFL....

I said dominate... thanks

b869b7d671f780128b5e827533cc4c2d.png

35adc8cec0ba72bedd3a57e89e3fea15.png

982f24e24496196ab399c2f7bd89f846.png

https://twitter.com/JohnDBrice1/status/847593574925570050

Last edited:
Holy cow....Greg Miclisse, one of the most infamous recruits ever, ended up at Carson Newman and will be working out at UT Pro Day.

Reactions: 2 people
I wish we had someone that ran the curl route even half as well as he did... my favorite Tennessee WR but I don't remember Kent or Price other than highlights and watching some old film of them... but man that curl route....

No way a team picks up Meachem, he's too old. Pig Howard could maybe catch some teams eyes though, he's can play at numerous positions.

Reactions: 1 person
I wish we had someone that ran the curl route even half as well as he did... my favorite Tennessee WR but I don't remember Kent or Price other than highlights and watching some old film of them... but man that curl route....

You could have left out the "old" part.

Will Pro Day be televised?

Jalen Tabor, Tim Williams, etc all failed multiple drug tests also in college. The only difference is, our coach had the balls and morality to kick violators off the team while the other coaches and programs decided they care more about winning then anything.

I'm not saying DO was an AA or that he was even a good guy but If he were at Florida or Bama he'd be prepping for the draft right now and would have performed at UF's pro day yesterday.

true and Tabor and O'brian both run about the same 40 time aswell.

#Vols ProDay 40s: Foreman 4.37, Croom 4.63, Lewis 4.89, Barnett 4.90, Wiesman 5.09. Kamara, Dobbs, Malone did not run.

Reactions: 3 people
#Vols vertical leap:
Barnett - 37 inches (6 inches better than combine, would've been 3rd at combine)
Reeves-Maybin - 35.5 inches

No way a team picks up Meachem, he's too old. Pig Howard could maybe catch some teams eyes though, he's can play at numerous positions.

Pig underwhelmed at last year's UT Pro Day, ran really slow. Can't imagine he'd be significantly better a year later.

Last year, only 24 teams came to Tennessee proday. This year all 32 are here. Vols are expected to have 6 players drafted.

the turf on the indoor field looks to be problematic, several players have slipped during drills.

They need to get Dylan Weisman off the Facebook live stream.

Most people are here to see Dobbs. Lets get to that.

VN Store

Back