Vols Pro Day?

Foreman's​ issues have never been speed. He just has mental lapses. Hopefully he can put it all together at the next level.

C8QTDE-W0AAFXzx.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Foreman's​ issues have never been speed. He just has mental lapses. Hopefully he can put it all together at the next level.

Exactly, he's been our fastest player for years. He just has poor football instincts and techniques which have kept him from playing at his top "speed". He may wind up being Justin Coleman 2.0 if he can grt with an organization and get coached up, unlike he was at UT

Dobbs accuracy looking real good today.

He was practically flawless. I only saw two balls hit the ground and both were drops. There were a couple of other balls that he didn't put perfect placement on but were nonetheless caught. However, all in all, nearly every pass he threw had perfect placement.

His pro day couldn't have gone any better.

I would give him an A+.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: 3 people
https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeGriffith32/status/847861400659787777

Mike Griffith, twitter:

Bob Welton, former NFL scout, said Dobbs had best qb workout for NFL scouts he's ever seen

I guess I wasn't alone this time in being blown away by Josh Dobbs.

He really looked that amazing out there today.

Essentially a flawless workout.

As if he hadn't already Dobbs has really helped his draft stock. Maybe from what was going to be a 4th-6th round pick to possibly a 2nd-3rd round pick.

Reactions: 1 person
I guess I wasn't alone this time in being blown away by Josh Dobbs.

He really looked that amazing out there today.

Essentially a flawless workout.

Bob Welton, UTs player personnel director made a positive comment about one of the players in his organization? Oh the shock, who'd a thunk it? Who saw that coming?

Reactions: 4 people
So, Hyams just said Dobbs informed him he would no longer be doing an interview with him because of how negative Hyams has been in his coverage of him. Okay.

Bob Welton, UTs player personnel director made a positive comment about one of the players in his organization? Oh the shock, who'd a thunk it? Who saw that coming?

You really love hating on Dobbs every chance you get huh?

Well if Bob Welton is too close to Dobbs for you to believe, then how about Robert Meachem? Check out what he had to say about Dobbs pro day performance: https://twitter.com/wesrucker247/status/847872764262404096

Stop trying to diminish Dobbs at every turn. He killed his pro day workout. Anyone who watched it saw that. He was practically flawless. And it shouldn't really be that surprising. He looked really good at the combine throwing to guys he didn't know. He was obviously going to kill a scripted routine with receivers he knows.

Reactions: 1 person
I knew croom would show out today. He was majorly underutilized here, he will be a steal for whoever gets him in the draft. We seem to want to underutilize some of the best players on our team. I think Josh helped his draft stock quite a bit today, I think he's going to surprise a lot of people in the draft. Cam Sutton also did really good today, he is Miles better then tabor could ever think about. I think JRM Will also get drafted a lot higher than many think. He has the natural instinct of a great linebacker.

You really love hating on Dobbs every chance you get huh?

Well if Bob Welton is too close to Dobbs for you to believe, then how about Robert Meachem? Check out what he had to say about Dobbs pro day performance: https://twitter.com/wesrucker247/status/847872764262404096

Stop trying to diminish Dobbs at every turn. He killed his pro day workout. Anyone who watched it saw that. He was practically flawless. And it shouldn't really be that surprising. He looked really good at the combine throwing to guys he didn't know. He was obviously going to kill a scripted routine with receivers he knows.

Lol. Just stop. I love Dobbs, just don't like you. I probably should back off and cut you some slack though....at least you're no longer telling Dobbs to go F himself anymore.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back