We have to beat Florida or Butch is on the hot seat

I was here in the darkest days of Bill Battle. I was here during the darkest days of Johnny's lukewarm years.

I survived Stooley. You can't put me on the hot seat.

Look, most of the VN fanbase has whiffed on hyperbole, but the fact remains, if we had ELITE coaching (especially on offense) we win this game going away.

What do we do? Bajakian is not good enough! I love Butch, but Bajakian is not good enough!
The Coaches had nothing to do with Worley getting hurt, the Coaches had nothing to do with the 2 fumbles either. There was a couple questionable play calls but no one is perfect. We are lucky to have everyone one of these guys. We need to stand behind our players and coaches through the good and the bad so we can get out if this Dark Hole instead of posting stupid rants about firing our Coach b/c we lost to a top 12 team by 3pts. Just like last week when idiots on here were bashing Croom. What happened? He went out there and played is ALL for us, same for Darr.

Reactions: 1 person
The game was blown when we intercepted the ball twice and had the ball on the 50 and didn't get points. We should've won this game easily if the play calling was better. We should've nickeled and dimed Georgia all day today with slants and drags. We are not a power running team like we used to be.Butch will never change his offense and he's not going to fire Bajakian.This program has always gotten talent. I think we rank 10th for players in the NFL. I think the defense will be good. We just need an offensive scheme that will utilize our talent!!

Reactions: 4 people
We are clearly an improved team.

We clearly have a lot of young talent.

Jancek has answered all questions. Gurley will win the Heisman, and I expected him to get loose on one play.

We have to beat Florida or Bajakian will have Butch on the hot seat. It sucks, but that is the truth.

I have no idea what to do. Bajakian = Butch. It's his offense, but Bajakian wishes he was as good as Randy Sanders. Some of the most bonehead play calls I've ever seen in crunch situations in the last two weeks.

Let's be honest: Hurd and Worley are making this offense look a LOT better than it is. Bajakian sucks.

tumblr_mdgc9vtyVg1qafzg2o1_500.jpg

Reactions: 9 people
We have to beat Florida or Bajakian will have Butch on the hot seat. It sucks, but that is the truth.

C'mon man. Seriously?

Thread is dumb dumb dumb.

People, do you not realize how bare the cupboard was left? We have no experience on the offensive and defensive line. We have started 22 Freshman.

Thank god for bUTch for starting to fill our roster back with SEC talent.

Time for some coaching consistency and some fan education

You're dreaming if you think that's true.

5-7 lands him on the hot seat next year. It at the very least gets people questioning his on field coaching quality.

I am sure he will lay awake at night knowing that people are "questioning" his coaching abilities. The people that matter see it differently.

We are clearly an improved team.

We clearly have a lot of young talent.

Jancek has answered all questions. Gurley will win the Heisman, and I expected him to get loose on one play.

I have no idea what to do. Bajakian = Butch. It's his offense, but Bajakian wishes he was as good as Randy Sanders. Some of the most bonehead play calls I've ever seen in crunch situations in the last two weeks.

Let's be honest: Hurd and Worley are making this offense look a LOT better than it is. Bajakian sucks.

Please ban this clown. All these negative posts, that recruits see. You should be spayed and condemned to your trailer.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back