Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of y’all are getting too worked up and it’s feeding the trolls like BOT, Bru Bear, and their ilk. Quite being bipolar. Nothing has happened yet. There haven’t been any leaks and y’all are acting like a coach who hasn’t been hired is going to kill Tennessee football permanently. Go make yourself a drink. You need it.
Nailed it.

From Ryan Callahan:

Anna just told me she feels “pretty confident in saying he hasn’t heard from UT yet.”

Keep in mind, though, that there’s a difference between hearing from Tennessee and hearing from the search firm that’s vetting and lining up candidates for Tennessee. So that doesn’t necessarily mean there hasn’t been any contact between the two parties.

Who is Anna?

From Ryan Callahan:

Anna just told me she feels “pretty confident in saying he hasn’t heard from UT yet.”

Keep in mind, though, that there’s a difference between hearing from Tennessee and hearing from the search firm that’s vetting and lining up candidates for Tennessee. So that doesn’t necessarily mean there hasn’t been any contact between the two parties.
Now I gotta go figure out who Anna is.

Some of y’all are getting too worked up and it’s feeding the trolls like BOT, Bru Bear, and their ilk. Quite being bipolar. Nothing has happened yet. There haven’t been any leaks and y’all are acting like a coach who hasn’t been hired is going to kill Tennessee football permanently. Go make yourself a drink. You need it.
I'm afraid it will take more.than a drink for quite a few.....

James Franklin told his players to cover up/delete evidence of a gang rape and that rape was both horrifying and highly publicized in the state of Tennessee. He is lucky He wasn’t charged with evidence tampering. He is a hard NO and shouldn’t be on anyone’s list and tbh, if he’s on a firm’s list they are a lousy firm.
YES. THIS.

Reactions: Sleegro
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back