10:00 Brandon Warren---Be Here

Thomas really didn't say too much. Steve Caldwell recruited him and Hubbs was impressed with the recruiting job that Caldwell has done this year.

(Ooltewah Vol @ Jan 30 said:
Can you guys tell us down here in Chattanooga area what is the latest. 10:05
No word on Warren yet. It may be close to 11:00 before we know anything. The show is on for an hour.

(vol_freak @ Jan 30 said:
No word on Warren yet. It may be close to 11:00 before we know anything. The show is on for an hour.

You would think so that keeps you guys all watching. And being a metered TV market up there it sure helps their ratings.

damn thats a long time. its like the volnation suicide countdown.......

Ramone Johnson --"I am not going to say Illinois is a bad school or anything but.."

lol

He looks like he could be a player.

Wait wait wait.................. I got it with Directv through my HD box on my antenna!!! :bow: directv

(7IlikeOrange7 @ Jan 30 said:
i just heard from an outside source that brandon is fsu bound! sux for us
I don't know until I hear it out of his mouth. There have been rumors all day of one or the other.

the way outside sources have talked to me today, i am going to say warren is tennessee bound. All my sources have been wrong all day today..

We all know it's a longshot at best. I have some hopes that he will pick us since he is doing it on a local show but I really don't have a good feeling.

(Volunteer @ Jan 30 said:
2345, sounds like you need new sources.... :crap:

they have been right All year so far. I just totally blew patterson and hawthorne. 23 out of 25 aint bad at all....

(7IlikeOrange7 @ Jan 30 said:
i heard from an alcoa player and personal friend of brandons.. so we shall see but i believe fsu
Very well may be the case. Most of the close contacts have been keeping it very quiet throughout late this afternoon so unless it was in the last couple hours I just don't know. I hope you are wrong but it's probably going to be FSU.

VN Store

Back