10:00 Brandon Warren---Be Here

My sources say that Rick Clausen is coming to UT next year! I got a friend of a friend that knows the waterboy at his highschool that saying he is UT bound!!! :dance2:

Goggans has made up his mind but is not letting anyone know until Wednesday. I think it's good for us.

(Smokey_Vol @ Jan 30 said:
My sources say that Rick Clausen is coming to UT next year! I got a friend of a friend that knows the waterboy at his highschool that saying he is UT bound!!! :dance2:

My source could kick your source's butt.

I don't care who you are that's funny

:lol:

(vol_freak @ Jan 30 said:
Goggans has made up his mind but is not letting anyone know until Wednesday. I think it's good for us.

Could it be that he really hasn't made up his mind until Warren's decision . . .

Packer said the Warren decision is coming in a few. He said Brandon called early this afternoon and told him he could not do the show and hadn't made up his mind. Same call at 4:30. He then called at 6:45 and said he was ready and would in fact come on the show.

(vol_freak @ Jan 30 said:
Packer said the Warren decision is coming in a few. He said Brandon called early this afternoon and told him he could not do the show and hadn't made up his mind. Same call at 4:30. He then called at 6:45 and said he was ready and would in fact come on the show.

Drama

Seriously, the rumors were going around earlier today that Warren was not going to do the show. Of course, many thought it was since he had decided to stick with FSU.

sounds like everyones outside sources are bs if he did that at 6:30

(Orangewhiteblood @ Jan 30 said:

If all that's true, I can't help but think it's good for us that he's going on the show.

Please don't tell me we were this concerned with Daniel Brooks's announcement when he was the #1 player coming out of the state . . .

VN Store

Back