10:00 Brandon Warren---Be Here

guys give him a break, he's a good guy. just chill out. I'd rather him be there then be here and not want to be

that was a bunch of bs brandon warren needs to go to fsu and lose to miami the next 4 years and never amount to anything... Fsu dont even use TE's....

typical i wonder where sykes is going next year he will probably be the number 1 prospect in state which means he's not going to tennessee. the sad thing is you can't blame these kids. patrick turner played a bit for usc this year, fulmer rarely will play a freshman. no top 20 class this year it is black monday.

I think he was just being polite when he said it was a really tough decision. He didn't want to hurt the feelings of all his Vol-fan friends. I really don't think he ever had near the interest in UT that he did in FSU. Had FSU done poorly last year, and UT done well, that might have made a little difference. But, FSU won the ACC, went to a BCS bowl, and UT lost to Vanderbilt. If FSU is your childhood team, the decision seems like a no-brainer.

VN Store

Back