'12 TN RB Jovon Robinson

So how does that logic work for Robinson and not Mathers?

I don't understand the question.

Edit: I have no idea how you are drawing parallels between those two players, but Robinson knows Porter. He recruited him for Memphis. Also, he is committed to Auburn, who will have RB's Michael Dyer, Onterrio McCalleb, Tre Mason, Mike Blakely, Corey Grant, and TJ Yeldon fighting for touches.

Last edited:
Reading back through some of these early posts, everybody was so high on Imani Cross but not Robinson... always thought that was interesting/dumb. Wish we had more spots/pursued Robinson harder, kids an athlete

I like his style of play but does he still have the grade concerns? Was pretty sure he was headed to juco or prep school. Would love to have Eddie Lacy 2.0 if we could get him though.

Why are you saying he has no chance of qualifying? He took the ACT for the first time a few weeks ago and hasn't gotten his score back.

Supposedly his transcripts are terrible & his GPA is very low.

Hubbs mentioned a few months ago he had grade issues, I asked him again last night & he said he still has those issues.

He's had grade concerns from the get-go. That's why he ended up at Auburn. They weren't even mentioned until others schools he liked backed off.

j7atfs.gif

VN Store

Back