'12 TN RB Jovon Robinson

His eligibility probably depends a lot on test scores. Most prospects from Memphis in the city schools seem to always just make it with the GPA :thumbsup:

Memphis was always pushing I believe mostly in case he was able to qualify there, but not Aubie (SEC has higher standards I believe).

From what I have heard, there is an older brother that "looks out" for Jovon's best interest in recruiting.

He has taken the ACT but is still waiting on his score, to my knowledge. That will determine a lot.

I've behind on this young man. What is his potential in our program? How quickly would he be playing? I'm sure year 1 with our RB woes.

Some positive stuff being said about this kid and UT according to some VQ poster who's apparently reliable when discussing Memphis recruits. Maybe this was the RB that the other poster was referring to yesterday? Would be a huge get, IMO.

Some positive stuff being said about this kid and UT according to some VQ poster who's apparently reliable when discussing Memphis recruits. Maybe this was the RB that the other poster was referring to yesterday? Would be a huge get, IMO.

Positive stuff like....??

Could you imagine the outrage in Auburn if Jovon decommitted?

First Yeldon, then losing Dyer, and to end it Jovon...that would suck for those guys.

Posted by some guy named Galilee. Apparently he's a legit poster from what others are saying about his history. TIFWIW

Galilee is very reliable when it comes to Memphis -- he is like VOTP on the Auburn area or Jay on Florida.

mlsoft

First Yeldon, then losing Dyer, and to end it Jovon...that would suck for those guys.

Yeah, but they got the best DC in the history of football today according to some.

They are a sensitive bunch, but I don't think the outrage would be too high. No one expects him to qualify.

i seen that Lord Vader started this thread,what ever happened to him ? i miss his contributions to the board

Then why are we going after him if he's just gonna wast a spot?

I didn't say he wouldn't qualify, I said that's the perception and that is what people would say if he were to switch his commitment.

No one thought Brandon Fulse, Jadeveon Clowney, etc. would qualify last year either

I didn't say he wouldn't qualify, I said that's the perception and that is what people would say if he were to switch his commitment.

No one thought Brandon Fulse, Jadeveon Clowney, etc. would qualify last year either

Good point, it's just everytime he gets brought up people say he has no shot at getting in.

man i tell ya clowneys grades were that bad no carolina fans i knew thought he would qualify

VN Store

Back