'12 TN RB Jovon Robinson

Would take anything stud says with a grain of salt but It wouldn't be surprising. If what stud posted was legitimate then the insurance sounds like a cop out because his coaches and friends would have been aware an not been so adamant that he quit flashing his new ride around with auburn everything on it

There's a post on VQ taken from another site saying that the NCAA has been at his high school today investigating the new car reports. Could get interesting.

NCAA investigation is beginning on his recruitment. Has been seen driving a new car this summer, not joking. Ncaa was at his HS yesterday and today.

Reactions: 2 people
Auburn, Auburn bills ya'll

make-it-rain-guys.gif

As many of you know, the recruitment of highly touted Wooddale HS rb, Javon Robinson, has been the subject of several posts on this board re: him riding around town in a new Dodge sports car, approx $30,000, with Auburn flags flying on the auto. In fact, I was hosting several Memphis high school coaches during the Memphis Grizzlies playoff run and was staning in line, (yes, I stand in line!) at Second & Beale in front of Blues City Rest. when Javon approached the red light in the auto, much to the chagrin of the Memphis high school coaches present.

Well today, according to a most highly reputable source, the NCAA entered Wooddale with several folks investigating Javon Robinson. There's a rumor that some $135,000 was deposited in one individual's account and he wrote the check for the auto. The single parent mother had been telling folks she inherited $$$. Things are getting hot!

I'm supposed to know more this evening and if it's pertinent, interesting, I shall post. Now please, please, I have NO doubt about any of this but DON'T run to Tunica and bet that Auburn shall be given severe penalities as this is all second hand!

Yes, more opportunity to tarnish Memphis' well deserved reputation of paying $$$ to recruits. At least in this instance, the high school coaches weren't involved! Big Sam Henderson coaches at Wooddale and is clean as the driven snow. So is the head football coach, Keith Spann. Both great individuals, coaches, and deserving of positive accolades!
They told the young man he was stupid, wrong, to be driving around town with those Auburn flags blazing!

The NCAA has been at the school since Tuesday. They may or may not return tomorrow but they have discovered a discrepency in Javon's transcript. He DID NOT have the grades to be admitted to college. A school official, one who has since retired, changed the transcript so that Javon would have the grades to qualify. Thus, Javon will be declared ineligible. They asked all kinds of questions about the car. They can't prove anything, yet, but they don't believe some of the folks being questioned are being honest with them.

From tennstud

VN Store

Back