'12 TN RB Jovon Robinson

chizrunnig.gif

Reactions: 7 people
People who live in glass houses shouldn't post pictures of other people's houses burning. Of course I'm sure that Julio's 10,000 dollar suit collection was just the result of his single mom's years of labor at Church's Chicken.

That looks to be a barn. Not a house. Unless you were raised in a barn.

Reactions: 2 people
Apparently his mom won a personal injury lawsuit and used some of the money to buy Jovon the car. Believe that if you want. But nothing will come of this.

A river of dirty money flows through that program, and they have the wits and cunning abilities to filter and launder in front of everyone and come out lily white. Quite impressive. It will all catch up though.

And Trent Richardson drove a decked out SUV and Dre Kirkpatrick had a sports car. How is Alabama not being investigated? I remember at the draft they said Trent was from the ghetto...yet he can afford a $30,000 car? ha ok.

I don't believe this any more than y'all and we're all familiar with Trooper. And many of you are familiar with the way things work in Memphis.

But I will say this, be careful what you wish for in terms of the 'AA sniffing around into every player's car in the SEC. It may happen a little more flamboyantly in this state but it happens everywhere.

And Trent Richardson drove a decked out SUV and Dre Kirkpatrick had a sports car. How is Alabama not being investigated? I remember at the draft they said Trent was from the ghetto...yet he can afford a $30,000 car? ha ok.

Actually you are just a tad off.. his family lives well below the poverty line and he was actually driving about $55,000 SUV w/ $10,000 rims and a couple grand in audio accessories.. Ill let you crunch the numbers

Last edited:
Wow, quite clever. Recruits filing suit against boosters... :question:

"settle out of court"

A river of dirty money flows through that program, and they have the wits and cunning abilities to filter and launder in front of everyone and come out lily white. Quite impressive. It will all catch up though.

LOL, That's kind of what I was thinking. It would be easy to pull it off.

Haha, it is pure genius, that is what I am talking about.. Auburn is one step ahead of the game. They probably got a Ponzi Scheme funding the whole damn show and off shore accounts.

Reactions: 1 person
Haha, it is pure genius, that is what I am talking about.. Auburn is one step ahead of the game. They probably got a Ponzi Scheme funding the whole damn show and off shore accounts.

I dont know if you are half joking or not but this is actually exactly how I envision things going on down there.

I don't believe this any more than y'all and we're all familiar with Trooper. And many of you are familiar with the way things work in Memphis.

But I will say this, be careful what you wish for in terms of the 'AA sniffing around into every player's car in the SEC. It may happen a little more flamboyantly in this state but it happens everywhere.

I know it happens at LSU. Buddy of mine during grad school a couple of years ago went to LSU for undergrad. He saw some of the higher profile guys driving around brand new cars as freshmen. Alumni who own car dealerships can work wonders.

VN Store

Back