'12 TN RB Jovon Robinson

First run on the Hudl tells it all.

Looks like a really good scat back.

Then he murders that poor bastard on the goalline.

I'd probably put him as the best player in the country in the 2015 class. This guy is ridiculous and I don't see anyone in the highschool or JUCO ranks that is better
Josh Rosen is the best player...sorry - 2015 prospect...- in the country. I've had a man crush on his film since last year. I am convinced he will make a big splash in the college world.

Reactions: 1 person
PrDU2p7.gif

If we did get him, then next year, if we have any Hispanic players on our team, there could be some confusion as to whether said Hispanic player is trying to get the attention of Robinson or Pearson.

"Yo, Vonn!"

Last edited:
If we did get him, then next year, if we have any Hispanic players on our team, there could be some confusion as to whether said Hispanic player is trying to get the attention of Robinson or Pearson.

"Yo, Vonn!"
Volssam with the fire.

HBK gonna come through your screen and give you some sweet chin music for that comment

Lol, I honestly thought that was Mr.Wrestlemania but I wasn't sure. It looks like him but doesn't lol. I should have known it was, HBK is one of my faves. Best entrance music ever!
I think I'm cute
I know I'm sexy
I've got the looks
That drives the girls wild
I'm a sexy boy...sexyyyy boooyyyy
I'm not your boy toy....booyyy tooyyy.

Hands of the Merchandise Ladies.
Hahahahah hahahahah, He had all the ladies sweatin.

Lol, I honestly thought that was Mr.Wrestlemania but I wasn't sure. It looks like him but doesn't lol. I should have known it was, HBK is one of my faves. Best entrance music ever!
I think I'm cute
I know I'm sexy
I've got the looks
That drives the girls wild
I'm a sexy boy...sexyyyy boooyyyy
I'm not your boy toy....booyyy tooyyy.

Hands of the Merchandise Ladies.
Hahahahah hahahahah, He had all the ladies sweatin.

Lol HBK was the man back in the day.

Robinson, who is a December graduate, lists a top five, all even, of Auburn, Alabama, Georgia, Florida State and Tennessee. Here’s what he had to say about his other four top schools.

Alabama: “I like the role of the running back there. I know some of the coaching staff and the relationship is already there. It’s actually closer to my home so it wouldn’t be a lot of traveling for my family.”

Florida State: “They won a national championship and that’s always a plus. They have an amazing quarterback. Their offense is kind of spread. I’ve never been out to Florida State so I’m looking forward to that. Definitely going to try and get down there this spring.”

Georgia: “It’s basically the same thing as Alabama, the running back is kind of the focus of the offense. I’ve actually Georgia a couple of times so I know about the campus and I know some of the players personally, which is always good.”

Tennessee: “I haven’t done much research on Tennessee yet. They haven’t pursued my or treated me as important as much as the other schools yet. I do know Tennessee has a solid program and there is a significant role for the running backs there.”

Robinson hopes to have a decision before the start of his sophomore season.

“Just figuring out a new offense and building relationships is what I’m looking forward to,” he said.

Auburn signed two players out of GMC in the 2014 class in defensive linemen DaVonte Lambert and Devaroe Lawrence.

5-star RB Jovon Robinson could return to Auburn

VN Store

Back