'12 TN RB Jovon Robinson

Interesting to see if we are in line for a visit.

@KippLAdams: RB Jovon Robinson, the No. 1 juco in the country, is taking his 1st official to #Louisville tomorrow.

Lol! Surprised auburn is taking him back with the suspected grade tampering. Guessing Swinney to Ole Miss soon.

We had to give him a chance to repaint his Charger back to original blue after his dalliance with Bama and painted it crimson. :dance2:

I see one person saying Hurd is better than Jovon. Is that the general concensus?

I see one person saying Hurd is better than Jovon. Is that the general concensus?

I'll wait to claim who is "better". Hurd showing out in HS and Robinson in Juco makes it tough to say who will do what in the SEC. I would expect both to be very successful at their schools. We'll get at least 3 years of Hurd while it's very possible they get 1 year of Robinson.

I'll wait to claim who is "better". Hurd showing out in HS and Robinson in Juco makes it tough to say who will do what in the SEC. I would expect both to be very successful at their schools. We'll get at least 3 years of Hurd while it's very possible they get 1 year of Robinson.

Haha once they've both played I can just look at their stats and won't need to ask who is better :) just wondering from the people who have watched them both who's predicted to be the better one.

Haha once they've both played I can just look at their stats and won't need to ask who is better :) just wondering from the people who have watched them both who's predicted to be the better one.

I'd guess an unbiased group would say Robinson. People have said he may be the best player in 2015 HS, or Juco.

Jovon is one and done, he is that good. But I'm with Reynold, how in the world is Auburn allowed to take this guy after it was proven they helped change his grades the first time? NCAA is such a joke.

VN Store

Back