'13 GA OLB Reuben Foster

Why are AL,FL,AUB fans on a TN message board?I've never went to another teams board.

First, we enjoy discussing football/recruiting; second, we may have some/several recruiting targets in common with UT, e.g., Lawson (UT-AU) and enjoy the shared information; third, we just like you. :hi:

Reactions: 3 people
First, we enjoy discussing football/recruiting; second, we may have some/several recruiting targets in common with UT, e.g., Lawson (UT-AU) and enjoy the shared information; third, we just like you. :hi:

I come to help my Vol bros out since Dooley seemed to forget what recruiting was about. :lol:

Reactions: 1 person
Do you guys still believe Auburn is "out of the picture?"

I am sure AU probably will get a visit which in recruiting means they have a chance but I do not think he will end up at AU.

His mom and daughter will be the only Fosters from that family residing in AL next year.

Thanks to HG in another thread for the link.

During a quiet period a college coach may not have face-to-face contact with college-bound student-athletes or their parents, and may not watch student-athletes compete or visit their high schools.

Becoming Eligible - NCAA.org

NCAA

So they are reporting he met with E Johnson today. Or was he there yesterday meeting the staff which was contact and was just hanging out today ans returning from the trip today.

During a quite period kids can come to campus to meet with coaches. Contact can't happen off campus.

You'll take a 30% hit on recruiting info without us.

Don't think much of yourself do ya?

After careful consideration, if it were up to me I think I would take my chances on that 30%....

People from other boards visit this site cause we have one of the best recruiting forums out there period.

It's his best friend who is commited to UGA. Of course he would say that. Foster has been recruiting for Auburn at the UA All American game and his family is decked out in Auburn gear.

Ben Bradley's parents were decked out in UT gear a week before he signed with y'all. There are a bunch of folks in 3rd world countries wearing Notre Dame National Championship t-shirts today, too.

Hey now Dooley was UA's secret weapon. Saban planted him at UT to keep them away from the top.:)

don't say that TW, some people actually believe that :)

and I'm sure they believe Hart is another plant too,instead of him trying to do the best he can

Last edited:
Foster just left AU after unofficial visit. Said he really likes Ellis Johnson. "I think a whole lot of him, really highly of him," Foster said laughing on Sunday evening. "He's funny and sweet. He's very cool -- that's my guy, I love him. Out of the whole staff, no offense, but that's my guy. The way he talks, he plays with his phone, he can't see -- I like that type of stuff. It reminds me of my granddaddy. He's my favorite person on the whole staff."

Foster plans on taking official visits in January. Foster said on Sunday that he may focus more on academics.
"I'm not taking all five visits, I have to call coaches and tell them the news," Foster said. "There will be some upset coaches -- I'll take probably three visits."

Foster plans to wait until signing day to make his final decision.

rumor a few days ago was that foster "wants to visit michigan" now. this supposedly comes from a UM commit that was at the UA game and reported by a local radio host and news writer for the detroit news. now, i don't see us as having a shot IF this is true but then again recruits don't visit michigan in jan/feb for no reason

rumor a few days ago was that foster "wants to visit michigan" now. this supposedly comes from a UM commit that was at the UA game and reported by a local radio host and news writer for the detroit news. now, i don't see us as having a shot IF this is true but then again recruits don't visit michigan in jan/feb for no reason

Is Trooper going there?

It must be tough to be a Big 10 fan, seriously.

VN Store

Back