'13 GA OLB Reuben Foster

I have been to 49 states. Michigan was one of the ugliest states I ever saw. roadway system is built around the uturn and abandoned homes everywhere. pistons stadium was only thing nice there.

as for TN...

I would rank California ahead of it then parts of FL but that's it.

I have been to 49 states. Michigan was one of the ugliest states I ever saw. roadway system is built around the uturn and abandoned homes everywhere. pistons stadium was only thing nice there.

as for TN...

I would rank California ahead of it then parts of FL but that's it.
I would put Washington and Oregon as two of the prettier states. Really though, every state has its pluses and minuses.

Reactions: 1 person
I would put Washington and Oregon as two of the prettier states. Really though, every state has its pluses and minuses.

the amount of rain in both states ruins it for me.

NC is very pretty and has beaches. almost moved to Charlotte but didn't due to state taxes.

have to say TN the Carolina's FL and GA are just the best area of the lower 48.

Reactions: 1 person
Reviewing all the geography lessons in this thread I bet Reuben Foster thinks he is insignificant to the Tennessee fan base. There are more rabbit trails on the Volnation recruiting forum than anywhere else on the web.

I guess some AU fans are not feeling very confident about Foster ended up there because the rumors are already started about Foster may not have the grades and/or low ACT scores. Time to justify why they do not want him.

I guess some AU fans are not feeling very confident about Foster ended up there because the rumors are already started about Foster may not have the grades and/or low ACT scores. Time to justify why they do not want him.

Yeah, he didn't have the grades for UT either :)

It's a shame, really. He really wanted to be a Vol.

Your location says "....Arkansas :/"

Touche! Haha

The things that suck about Arkansas are the lack of sports teams, and where I live the lack of a music scene. There's a good music scene in Fayetteville. But that one comment was referring to the scenery when driving through AR and in that case its not a bad state at all. :hi:

Some Dawg fans have expressed academic concerns as well.

Some Dawg fans have expressed academic concerns as well.

I knew there were some rumblings back in the early summer before he decommitted from UA, but my understanding all was well once he got to AU HS.

But I do remember now that the whole reason he transferred was to graduate early and be an EE and that has not happened. So maybe

So he can get into auburn but not Alabama?

UA is not in the Foster race. But in regards to where he goes I have no idea. I said once he got to AUHS everything about academics was suppose to be in order and he was suppose to be an EE. One of the main reasons he was looking at specific HS.

And the rumor now is from AU boards is he may not get into AU because of grades. No where has it been stated from me or anywhere that it was an issue or concern for UA about his academics.

VN Store

Back