'13 GA OLB Reuben Foster

SIAP, but "an inside source has confirmed that Reuben Foster will visit next weekend." this is from a page that gets good info from a close person to the program. TIFWIW

SIAP, but "an inside source has confirmed that Reuben Foster will visit next weekend." this is from a page that gets good info from a close person to the program. TIFWIW

Rivals doesn't show a offer from us? Unless Im blind.

Considering we probably don't even lead for Lawson, it would be difficult to say he's recruiting for us.

But they are friends.

We may not lead for him but if you watched the interview with him last night on Inside college football recruiting on CSS, I would be shocked if he ends up at Auburn. The asked him 5/6 direct questions about how solid his committment was, what he like about coaches, the school, potential playing time, etc. He never one time acknowledged he even still planned to go there. He answered every question about auburn with "every sec school has great coaches" or every sec school can offer me playing time. It was never auburn did or said this so thats why I'm going there. They pressed him on how solid his committ was and he wouldnt answer. He also said he was taking other visits but wouldnt say where.

Not to mention the fact that Michigan is 10x more beautiful than Tennessee. I think he has plenty of reasons.

I live in Michigan. There are some areas that are quite picturesque. Especially along the lake on the western border, but to say it is more beautiful than TN is a flat out lie. Add to that the hospitality of the good folks in TN vs the Michiganders...TN takes it in a landslide.

Reactions: 3 people
We may not lead for him but if you watched the interview with him last night on Inside college football recruiting on CSS, I would be shocked if he ends up at Auburn. The asked him 5/6 direct questions about how solid his committment was, what he like about coaches, the school, potential playing time, etc. He never one time acknowledged he even still planned to go there. He answered every question about auburn with "every sec school has great coaches" or every sec school can offer me playing time. It was never auburn did or said this so thats why I'm going there. They pressed him on how solid his committ was and he wouldnt answer. He also said he was taking other visits but wouldnt say where.

He's playing the game dude. You're making an assumption. Just enjoy the ride until the paper is signed with this guy.

VN Store

Back