'13 GA OLB Reuben Foster

Sanders and Foster seem to want to play college ball together. Both visiting Washington this weekend and UT next week.

Reactions: 1 person
Sanders and Foster seem to want to play college ball together. Both visiting Washington this weekend and UT next week.

I'm good with this. Being that they want to play together, Sanders is committed to us.. would that put us high on his list OCI?

Foster wants to play with every player east of the Mississippi. If he goes where his friends go, it will probably be UGA because he has a few friends in Athens and a best friend in Tray Matthews. I see the rest of his buddies spreading out across the South, including Knoxville and Tuscaloosa. I think Reuben will take buddies on visits because that is who he is. I hope he bases it off of friends, but in the end I think he chooses to stay near his 3 year old daughter and goes to Auburn.

Edit: That was worded terribly. He has multiple friends in Athens with one of them being one of his best friends Tray Matthews.

Last edited:
OUR Sanders?? Man, if that's the case I think we have an actual shot with Sanders being such a VFL.

Sorry for a stupid question.Did Sanders and Foster play on the same High School team.If they did we have a shot.

Foster wants to play with every player east of the Mississippi. If he goes where his friends go, it will probably be UGA because he has a few friends in Athens and a best friend in Tray Matthews. I see the rest of his buddies spreading out across the South, including Knoxville and Tuscaloosa. I think Reuben will take buddies on visits because that is who he is. I hope he bases it off of friends, but in the end I think he chooses to stay near his 3 year old daughter and goes to Auburn.

Edit: That was worded terribly. He has multiple friends in Athens with one of them being one of his best friends Tray Matthews.

"If he goes where his friends go, it will probably be UGA because he has a few friends in Athens and a best friend in Tray Matthews."

Now that's interesting you would say that. To my understanding he and UT commit Joe Sanders have been best friends since the 6th grade. No?

So you're saying....

that we have a shot at....

Carl Lawson
Vonn Bell
Alvin Kamara
Derrick Green
Marquez North AND....
Reuben Foster?

Could this be true???

So you're saying....

that we have a shot at....

Carl Lawson