13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's hard to understand is why, with all the positive remarks from Vonn Bell on how the visit went and his statement concerning playing video games with the coaches, you would ignore that and accept 3rd party negative spin instead.

Yeah I could care less if they played COD together, Von said him and his family loved the visit so I'm pretty sure I'll take the actual kids words over any media source.

Go back and read my original post. I said nothing negative, just reported what they said. Now in my opinion I definitely think this in not a good sign and said so after my original post after I had a chance to think about it some more but again I originally just posted exactly what they said on the radio. I don't think that's very hard to understand.

I hadnt seen that quote before, I agree with Phil. I think the coaches really gotta sell Vonn on coming to the Vols this weekend.

You think it is not a big deal. I think it was a big deal. Agree to disagree. I hope he was comfortable enough with the staff that he chose to play video games rather than not caring. I hope I'm wrong.

Agree to disagree. I have no idea what happened. You get a little bent because you think you know what happened by reading one sentence.
And I have a kid who says he has been doing homework all day or night and he spent 30 minutes.
Common sense tells me they went about their normal business and that there were coaches and family playing games with him, side conversations, dinner or snacks, and a sit down with Vonn and his family for a few minutes. When you visit a home, you don't fbi interview the kid and family around the table for 3 hours. That's not how it works.
You basically said you get the impression he doesn't care, yet is bringing his entire clan on his last visit. That makes little sense to me.

Agree to disagree. I have no idea what happened. You get a little bent because you think you know what happened by reading one sentence.
And I have a kid who says he has been doing homework all day or night and he spent 30 minutes.
Common sense tells me they went about their normal business and that there were coaches and family playing games with him, side conversations, dinner or snacks, and a sit down with Vonn and his family for a few minutes. When you visit a home, you don't fbi interview the kid and family around the table for 3 hours. That's not how it works.
You basically said you get the impression he doesn't care, yet is bringing his entire clan on his last visit. That makes little sense to me.

I see where you're coming from. None of us really know the details like how long he was playing it, or heck even if the coaches actually were the one's who wanted to play first.

I could see him coming as a courtesy visit but I feel that is not the case. Honestly, who knows with recruiting these days. Just have to hope for the best.

I think too much is being made of this. I look at it from the perspective that everyone was just relaxing, being comfortable. CBJ and staff probably encouraged it and all embraced it.

FWIW, heard CBJ loves (playing COD) and kick a--.

Reactions: 1 person
I think too much is being made of this. I look at it from the perspective that everyone was just relaxing, being comfortable. CBJ and staff probably encouraged it and all embraced it.

FWIW, heard CBJ loves (playing COD) and kick a--.

You serious about that last part? To be honest, I can't think of a better way to relax away from my stressful job than killing some mercs online

It's not a rumor though. The words came straight from Vonn. He's the one that said he was sitting around playing call of duty most of the time.

Maybe his parents wanted to talk to the coaches without their son in the room so he played video games while the adults met and discussed Vonn's future.

Rumor has it Saban challenged Vonn to some online COD action on purpose to disrupt the Tennessee in home visit. CBJ was frustrated for about 12 seconds. When Vonn started screaming "Die you Midget Die", CBJ just smiled and considered Bell a VFL.

True Story.

I think people are reading into the whole COD thing WAY too much. Vonn stated the coaches played with him, and seemed excited for the visit. Everybody just needs to let this weekend play out.

Wasn't this the visit where the entire defensive staff came along? So, he stiffed the entire staff, eh, and his parents were there? And then the staff told someone and it took a few days for some radio guys in Nashville to break the news?

I might be wrong, but I have to call BS on this...

Double Dog BS!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Well this weekend is double xp weekend on ps3 CoD so if he is passing that up that's HUGE!

Come on people calm down. If you wanna freak out go check out how much debt we are stacking up daily as a country

Reactions: 4 people
I assumed the average age of posters on here is fairly young. And the average age of video gamers is 35. Seems like we could get past this.

My sources say our coaches boosted Von Bell in CoD and power leveled him to Max prestige, unlocking gold camo on all weapons in exchange for a UT commitment. TIFWIW more to come at 9

Reactions: 5 people
Well this weekend is double xp weekend on ps3 CoD so if he is passing that up that's HUGE!

Come on people calm down. If you wanna freak out go check out how much debt we are stacking up daily as a country

There is no need to freak about the debt either since it is virtually unpayable anyway.

Von Bell is coming to Knoxville this weekend and that is positive enough to me, given that just a few weeks ago we were not in his radar at all.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeezy thinks this is the most important recruit for the vols this year. But what Do I know I'm just a rapper?

I'ma let you finish, but...

You have that rare talent to recognize the greatest music video of all time.

...of all time.

Slap a one of these on the rock.

Dude, it's 2013. Get with it...
callofduty-black-ops2.jpg

CBJ gets it.

Reactions: 8 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back