13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that cream rises to the top. Regardless of what Saban tries to sell him on, he will be a great player no matter where he goes. But saying its ok for a UT fan to committ somewhere else is not the best way to look @ it (JMHO). :good!:

Agreed. Hubbs thinks he eliminates someone this week. My guess is he eliminated Ohio State. Picks Bama on signing day and has nice things to say about the Vols.

Two options for this thread:

1. Man! When we finish with Bell, Lawson, Ford, Barber, Bellamy, Dobbs, North, Levenberry, and some bonus 5* signing day surprise, we're gonna kill it!

2. The rich get richer. This staff is in over their heads. Really disappointed. Dooley really screwed us. We won't be relevant for years.

1. Man! When we finish with Bell, Lawson, Ford, Barber, Bellamy, Dobbs, North, Levenberry, and some bonus 5* signing day surprise, we're gonna kill it!

2. The rich get richer. This staff is in over their heads. Really disappointed. Dooley really screwed us. We won't be relevant for years.

I got money on option 1 Law of Averages dictates our fortunes turn around on NSD.

There is no way humanly possible you can grow up a Vols fan, bleeding orange to the core your whole life and then sell your soul to Satan and our most hated, putrid rival in Bammeroid. Vonn will be a Vol...and one Bad A Vol at that.

Reactions: 2 people

Ha ha. No doubt. I'll try for the third option of we need to give CBJ more time. He's our coach for the foreseeable future and I think he did a great job of at least keeping us in these races. Let's see how 2013 goes and what kind of class we land.

Reactions: 2 people
:lolabove:
Bama will finish with the number 1 class both in Rivals and 247, UT is sitting at 31st on 247 and 31st on Rivals and Bell not signing with BAMA is going on ruin Bama's recruiting class?

I know Bama fans aren't the smartest, but that was so obvious I'm shocked that even you missed it.

Reactions: 5 people
There is no way humanly possible you can grow up a Vols fan, bleeding orange to the core your whole life and then sell your soul to Satan and our most hated, putrid rival in Bammeroid. Vonn will be a Vol...and one Bad A Vol at that.

you can if UT spent most of the year not returning your calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back