13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
“it was a real good visit,” bell said. “coach jones and everyone up here were great. Going to the basketball game and seeing all that was a great experience.
“tennessee helped themselves with this visit. They really showed a lot to me and my family. This staff showed me a lot and i am going to talk to my coach about that when i get home and see how things go.”
and not only is bell atop the coaches’ wish list at tennessee, he also has orange & white diehards salivating on what could be, which was evident as fans chanted his name inside of thompson-boling arena saturday night when the ridgeland (ga.) high school prospect was in attendance for the vols 54-53 win over alabama.
“it was a really good experience at the basketball game,” he said. “i really didn’t expect anything like that, but the fans here are excited about this tennessee program because it is coming back.”
“it was really good to meet all these guys,” said bell. “it was my first time really meeting coach jones. He came down to my house this past week and we met, but it was good to get up here and start to build a relationship.”
not only was bell impressed with jones’ supporting staff, but bell’s parents, who accompanied him on the visit, enjoyed the new atmosphere on rocky top as well.
“they are really excited and they were really impressed by coach jones and everything they are doing here,” bell said. “they really liked the family atmosphere. They were really excited.”
vol

Reactions: 6 people
" man i really like this Tennnessee i mean, her hair is so pretty, and i mean shes got a great personality",

"buuut alabama and ahia state, are kathy ireland and christy brinkley".

(yes im old)

“It was a real good visit,” Bell said. “Coach Jones and everyone up here were great. Going to the basketball game and seeing all that was a great experience.
“Tennessee helped themselves with this visit. They really showed a lot to me and my family. This staff showed me a lot and I am going to talk to my coach about that when I get home and see how things go.”
And not only is Bell atop the coaches’ wish list at Tennessee, he also has Orange & White diehards salivating on what could be, which was evident as fans chanted his name inside of Thompson-Boling Arena Saturday night when the Ridgeland (Ga.) High School prospect was in attendance for the Vols 54-53 win over Alabama.
“It was a really good experience at the basketball game,” he said. “I really didn’t expect anything like that, but the fans here are excited about this Tennessee program because it is coming back.”
“It was really good to meet all these guys,” said Bell. “It was my first time really meeting coach Jones. He came down to my house this past week and we met, but it was good to get up here and start to build a relationship.”
Not only was Bell impressed with Jones’ supporting staff, but Bell’s parents, who accompanied him on the visit, enjoyed the new atmosphere on Rocky Top as well.
“They are really excited and they were really impressed by coach Jones and everything they are doing here,” Bell said. “They really liked the family atmosphere. They were really excited.”

Why is his coach so involved?

“It was really good to meet all these guys,” said Bell. “It was my first time really meeting coach Jones. He came down to my house this past week and we met, but it was good to get up here and start to build a relationship.”

Start to build a relationship. Sounds promising.

Guys, you know that I am not an insider by any means. However, I graduated with a woman whose daughter is a cheerleader at Ridgeland. She just messaged me on Facebook and said that she heard VB is committing to TN this weekend...I hope she didn't get things mixed up that he is visiting and think that meant he is committing. I don't think she would, but I also don't think she knows a lot about the recruiting game. Let's cross our fingers, VFLers, and hope that it is indeed true!! GBO!

He said he was excited to get up here and start building a relationship.... With his new head coach!!

Not what he said...he said he was going home and talk to his coach and see how it goes. I took it as he's going back to talk to his high school coach and see if he agrees in how we would play him in our defense as opposed to the other teams.

“It was a real good visit,” Bell said. “Coach Jones and everyone up here were great. Going to the basketball game and seeing all that was a great experience.
“Tennessee helped themselves with this visit. They really showed a lot to me and my family. This staff showed me a lot and I am going to talk to my coach about that when I get home and see how things go.”
And not only is Bell atop the coaches’ wish list at Tennessee, he also has Orange & White diehards salivating on what could be, which was evident as fans chanted his name inside of Thompson-Boling Arena Saturday night when the Ridgeland (Ga.) High School prospect was in attendance for the Vols 54-53 win over Alabama.
“It was a really good experience at the basketball game,” he said. “I really didn’t expect anything like that, but the fans here are excited about this Tennessee program because it is coming back.”
Not only was Bell impressed with Jones’ supporting staff, but Bell’s parents, who accompanied him on the visit, enjoyed the new atmosphere on Rocky Top as well.
“They are really excited and they were really impressed by coach Jones and everything they are doing here,” Bell said. “They really liked the family atmosphere. They were really excited.”

You know I think him being a Vol fan already, this may be all he needed to change his mind. Being a Vol fan all his life and a coach who showed him how important he is to this program.

Not what he said...he said he was going home and talk to his coach and see how it goes. I took it as he's going back to talk to his high school coach and see if he agrees in how we would play him in our defense as opposed to the other teams.

“it was my first time really meeting coach jones. He came down to my house this past week and we met, but it was good to get up here and start to build a relationship

You can spin that a million different ways.

Guys, you know that I am not an insider by any means. However, I graduated with a woman whose daughter is a cheerleader at Ridgeland. She just messaged me on Facebook and said that she heard VB is committing to TN this weekend...I hope she didn't get things mixed up that he is visiting and think that meant he is committing. I don't think she would, but I also don't think she knows a lot about the recruiting game. Let's cross our fingers, VFLers, and hope that it is indeed true!! GBO!

My husband grew up across the road from one of Bell's former coaches. Wondering if it's the one he asked to be there when he announces. Can't get hubby to dig up any info. lol

“it was my first time really meeting coach jones. He came down to my house this past week and we met, but it was good to get up here and start to build a relationship

You can spin that a million different ways.

Not the quote i was referring too..

I hope the coach isn't a bammer fan.

Thanks for the post!!!!!!!!!! I am jacked up!!

He said start building a relationship meaning with CBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back