13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`ve known Vonn and his family for around 5 years. I volunteered for a couple of years at central while Vonn was there. Vonn has always loved Tennessee and always will. As of two weeks ago I`d say Bama was his team but after this weekend Tennessee is on top. He has already ask a former coach from Central to attend his signing of feb 6th. The coach was his db coach and is a big Tennessee fan. Not trying to jump the gun, but we think it looks good for Tennessee unless something changes in the next few days. He had a great time and loved the crowd chant which surprised him. He knows we love to have him and want him bad, but he will keep it to himself till signing day and I plan on getting off work that day to be there to hopefully be part of a great day for Tennessee and the Bell family. Everyone keep your fingers crossed and hope Sabin doesn't get to him between now and then. GO VOLS
ch

Reactions: 12 people
I`ve known Vonn and his family for around 5 years. I volunteered for a couple of years at central while Vonn was there. Vonn has always loved Tennessee and always will. As of two weeks ago I`d say Bama was his team but after this weekend Tennessee is on top. He has already ask a former coach from Central to attend his signing of feb 6th. The coach was his db coach and is a big Tennessee fan. Not trying to jump the gun, but we think it looks good for Tennessee unless something changes in the next few days. He had a great time and loved the crowd chant which surprised him. He knows we love to have him and want him bad, but he will keep it to himself till signing day and I plan on getting off work that day to be there to hopefully be part of a great day for Tennessee and the Bell family. Everyone keep your fingers crossed and hope Sabin doesn't get to him between now and then. GO VOLS
ch

BOOM!!! This lines up with what I mentioned earlier.

He has already ask a former coach from Central to attend his signing of feb 6th. The coach was his db coach and is a big Tennessee fan.

I've read your prev posts about this. Im curious, because the way I read it, you think he asked the coach to be there b/c the coach was a fan of UT, therefore he is going to pick ut. but it makes more sense to me that he would ask the coach to be there for him no matter who he picks. i mean if i had a coach that i respected, i'd ask him to my signing announcement regardless if i was going to pick the team that coach was a fan of. am i reading this wrong?

Hope we land him.. Haven't kept up much with recruiting till the last week.. I'm starting to get behind Butch and hope he brings the hot sauce till signing day

I've read your prev posts about this. Im curious, because the way I read it, you think he asked the coach to be there b/c the coach was a fan of UT, therefore he is going to pick ut. but it makes more sense to me that he would ask the coach to be there for him no matter who he picks. i mean if i had a coach that i respected, i'd ask him to my signing announcement regardless if i was going to pick the team that coach was a fan of. am i reading this wrong?

I read this as him being 99.97% Vol.

But I see things through ORANGE COLORED GLASSES

Reactions: 1 person
I hope so but Vonn is hard to read he has that poker face. The only thing that the coach told me was he sounded excited more than before from other visits.

ch

Hope it works out.. I would hate to be a big Vol fan and get invited to a announcement for somebody going to Bama.. I'd be pissed.. Lol

BOOM!!! This lines up with what I mentioned earlier.

If you are right and the cheerleader knows and the teacher knows and that other poster knows then it wont be long before media starts reporting it. Thats if its true. Sounds like its spreading like wildfire

I don't disagree with your assessment, but he did call his UT fan / coach from Knoxville while in his OV. Like every recruit we're after, it could be any way you want to look at it.

I've never once trolled of another teams forums..I don't get why you don't stay on your own site. Guess you got a lot of time on your hands.. Now I haven't seen you post a bunch of negative stuff so I'm not bashing to much, I just don't get it why fans do it..

Because if I only went to UA sites for info on recruits UA is recruiting every recruit would be a UA lock. :)

Need to have a variety of info out there to actually find a few pieces of legit info.

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back