13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updates on Vonn and his visit?

Not from what I have seen. I don't expect much as I figure that UT campus is not new territory for VB. I am not a recruiting expert but I do believe he is UT's to lose. As long as UT don't screw up somehow VB is a VOL.

^^All IMO of course^^

Not from what I have seen. I don't expect much as I figure that UT campus is not new territory for VB. I am not a recruiting expert but I do believe he is UT's to lose. As long as UT don't screw up somehow VB is a VOL.

^^All IMO of course^^

Probably was gonna be a Vol, then the redneck at the game who asked him to stand up made the whole UT fan base look stupid, and he changed his mind back to Spama.

Reactions: 1 person
Probably was gonna be a Vol, then the redneck at the game who asked him to stand up made the whole UT fan base look stupid, and he changed his mind back to Spama.

Yeah, that was an idiotic move for sure. If VB can't handle that kind of attention though he will crumble when he walks out of the tunnel into a packed Neyland. I would bet that one idiot didn't sway his opinion. Hell, he grew up here. He knows how we are (well, most of us).

Was said last night bell asked one of his old central coaches to be at his announcement. Fwiw, I've been told that that happened a couple of weeks ago.

Was said last night bell asked one of his old central coaches to be at his announcement. Fwiw, I've been told that that happened a couple of weeks ago.

That would make sense. That is about the same time my info stopped flowing. I have said it before here but my brother knows Vonn and is good buddies with his cousin. I was getting tid bits of info and that stopped 2 or 3 weeks ago. I just don't share that info bc recruiting info is useless until the letter is signed or it is big news. I only share info worth sharing. Hopefully I will have something this week. Don;t get your hopes up though.

I'm guessing Luke warm report, no matter how much he liked it. If he was interested, why give away the "shock the world" factor this close to NSD?

:lolabove:
Bama will finish with the number 1 class both in Rivals and 247, UT is sitting at 31st on 247 and 31st on Rivals and Bell not signing with BAMA is going on ruin Bama's recruiting class?

How much alabama gear have u waisted ur 7$ an hour two week income on the past 3 years?

Hoping he says we're his leader. We've had a bad recruiting weekend

Is it "bad" because of lack of commitments out of visits? Iirc, only one has commited to another school out of last two weekend visitors. He could be having them hold off on announcing so it is like we just blow it up in week leading up to signing day!:rock:

Reactions: 2 people
Is it "bad" because of lack of commitments out of visits? Iirc, only one has commited to another school out of last two weekend visitors. He could be having them hold off on announcing so it is like we just blow it up in week leading up to signing day!:rock:

Most guys that have waited this long are going to let it play out the rest of the way and have their moment in the sun.

Monday, January 28th, Vonn Bell will be on talking about his recent visits and what's going on with his recruitment. It comes on 10pm Eastern time zone on Fox Sports South (aslo on Scout) after 3* Safety Jawaan Williams commitment to either Oregon or Candy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back