13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my bama friend says he is a silent commit to bama and that they are going to close strong on signing day that it might shocked all of ncaa, thinks they may end up with the best class they have ever signed points wise.

he like to run his mouth but most of the time he ends up being right when it comes to recruiting, he has inside sources so he says.

i think he can not stand it that we are hearing that bama is not taking him, because they have higher kids on there list, lol.

i will laugh my but off and rub it in his face if we sign bell signing day and bama does not finish as strong as he thinks

he thinks they have the number spot wrapped up, with 2 five stars silent commits if not three,lol

hope he has to eat crow especially about bell

Don't worry, crow will be served when VB puts on the Vols hat on NSD

Reactions: 1 person
I'm telling you guys Green is not the best back in the country. We have 5 or 6 in the south, maybe more that are better. Green doesn't concern me at all

It's not out of the question that Green is the best back out there, but Ford fits our system so he's higher on our board.

my bama friend says he is a silent commit to bama and that they are going to close strong on signing day that it might shocked all of ncaa, thinks they may end up with the best class they have ever signed points wise.

he like to run his mouth but most of the time he ends up being right when it comes to recruiting, he has inside sources so he says.

i think he can not stand it that we are hearing that bama is not taking him, because they have higher kids on there list, lol.

i will laugh my but off and rub it in his face if we sign bell signing day and bama does not finish as strong as he thinks

he thinks they have the number spot wrapped up, with 2 five stars silent commits if not three,lol

I guess it depends on who he is talking about. I have no clue on Bell. One of the 5 stars is obvious, Dee Liner. The other could be any number of ones we are after. Some think Tunsil others feel Vanderdoes, Conner, Bell, or Foster. Anyone of those 5 could make that come true.

Most UA fans feel that Liner, Jackson and Kamara will be a part of the class. That would leave 3 spots. UA is pushing for atleast 1 more OL, DB, and DL to go with those 3. In the end UA may miss on all of them. Thats recruiting.

Fap.gif

That one never gets old.

Still don't know the coach's name. My father in law thinks its Coach Norwood (whoever that is). Apparently he was DC and coached defensive backs. Or maybe just one or the other. Either way I was told to stop blabbing everything he was telling me lol. Sorry guys, private eyes are watching me lol.

made me lol

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anLfoy2XsFw[/YOUTUBE]

Promo%201981%20Private%20Eyes.jpg

My Bama buddy thinks Bell's a Vol and they get Conner.

TIFWIW

Only half are crap? Somebody needs to work on fractions. My estimate is 9/10. I was at the basketball game during VB visit (section beside him) seemed to appreciate the attention and stated visit was positive.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back