13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know of anyone on here with a functioning brain that thinks Ford was ahead of Green on the board. That pot shot holds no merit

when your argument is "but, but Green has more stars" I think you are the one lacking merit. predicting how two 18 yr olds will pan out over the next 4 yrs, would fit in our system, both great athletes, so why do think you know anything better than anyone else?

Ignored

In a text message to the Times Free Press late Sunday night, Bell said he had a “great visit” to Knoxville in which he spent time with new Vols coach Butch Jones and his staff and attended Tennessee's basketball game on Saturday.

“It was a good weekend in Knoxville,” Bell said. “Opened a lot of eyes and [made] more discussion points … Just being around Coach [Butch] Jones and all the coaching staff you feel positive energy. Walking in [Thompson-Boling] arena you feel the fan love and the excitement there looking forward to the next season and see what Coach Jones brings.”

Vonn Bell enjoys his visit to UT | timesfreepress.com
cant stress how impressive the impression CBJ is having on these kids when they spend time with him.

“It was a good weekend in Knoxville,” Bell said. “Opened a lot of eyes and [made] more discussion points … Just being around Coach [Butch] Jones and all the coaching staff you feel positive energy. Walking in [Thompson-Boling] arena you feel the fan love and the excitement there looking forward to the next season and see what Coach Jones brings.”

Keeping my fingers crossed on this one!!

Reactions: 6 people

Keeping my fingers crossed on this one!!

Cant access link

I was about to comment on how this belonged in the Vonn Bell thread, when I realized I've become "one of those guys". This place has gotten to me.

Butt-hurt?

No I am not butt hurt. Are you? If the kid doesn't want to wear Orange then that's his dilemma. I do not think Green is the best RB in the country period. If he is then he will be drafted number 1 RB in his class. I am not sure that will happen barring injuries, and no I do not wish on the kid. Good luck to him.

And your really not intelligent if you think Green is better than Kamara.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
No I am not butt hurt. Are you? If the kid doesn't want to wear Orange then that's his dilemma. I do not think Green is the best RB in the country period. If he is then he will be drafted number 1 RB in his class. I am not sure that will happen barring injuries, and no I do not wish on the kid. Good luck to him.

And your really not intelligent if you think Green is better than Kamara.

I'm not worried about RB at all. You can find a guy there. That's more about your scheme. I'd take Bell and Lawson a thousand times over Green. Yes I wanted Green to commit, who wouldn't. It builds excitement and other recruits see that, but I'm more concerned about defense, OL, WR's, QBs and TE's then I am a RB.

I'm not worried about RB at all. You can find a guy there. That's more about your scheme. I'd take Bell and Lawson a thousand times over Green. Yes I wanted Green to commit, who wouldn't. It builds excitement and other recruits see that, but I'm more concerned about defense, OL, WR's, QBs and TE's then I am a RB.

Quality post!

Let's go Vonn!! You da man! Lets get it started with a bang and lets start building our team back. Become the face of the football team and lead us for four years. Be the ball and get us rolling in te right direction. With an early commitment then we can get you even more help. Wooohoooo, Go Vols!!!!

fyp

UA has been and still is expecting a committment from Jackson this week. Bone jumped on the Bell not a take after AI reported it last week. AI believes that that UA wants Conner more and it looks like UA may get Conner and Jackson. They went on to suggest that the staff with recent possible developments of Conner and his interest in UA may have slowed played Bell which could have worked in UT's favor.

Again is always late to the party with his info. I see Conner ending up at Ole Miss. Jackson should end up at UA. Bell we will see. In the end UA may miss on all. And to add Bone also said that OSU is still in it now with UA out.

i just cant see bama slow playing Bell especially with all the obstacle they would have to go through just to get Conner.

After naming a top three of Alabama, Ohio State and Tennessee and already visiting the first two, five-star safety Vonn Bell was all set for an unofficial visit to Tennessee this weekend ... until he wasn't. Winter weather in the Southeast nearly caused Bell to cancel the trip, but after some initial drama, he arrived in Knoxville as planned.

Bell isn't talking, but now that he's had a chance to see his top three schools he has all the information he needs to make a decision. Don't expect him to wait all the way until signing day to decide, and in-home visits this week are worth watching while he mulls his final decision. -- (W.W.)

From Rivals -

i just cant see bama slow playing Bell especially with all the obstacle they would have to go through just to get Conner.

Of course Bama isn't slow playing Bell. To suggest such a thing is absurd. Glad you see the truth :hi:

Mariakis is a UT grad I believe. He's an incredible recruiter in the North GA and Chatt area! lol

Actually, he graduated from UTC and got his masters at FSU. He's a wonderful Christian man and I don't see him steering his kids towards one particular college. He wants the best for his boys.

Let's go, Vonn!

Really? What makes you think this? Just saying that's kinda mind blowing for me. Coach M is a stand up man,who has been through a lot medically and fought through it. He's honest and not looking for a spot light or gain from the young men he prepairs for life.

People like you crack me up, calm down haus. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back