13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe one day we will "not have room" for 5 star guys. That is unbelievable that they would be able to tell two guys that are that good, we only have one spot for the two of you. Geez.

Saban can still gray shirt the other. He's a master of that.

I think they want to take 2 of 3 of conner,bell, and Jackson. Conner might be misspelled

I think that was what they were saying a week or two or so ago. But I think that may have changed the last couple of days.

Who knows. Must be nice to pick
And choose.

***The news for Vonn Bell is that Tennessee made a strong impact on him this weekend and enough sources have told us that to believe it. Butch Jones has put on the full court press with Bell with Vol students chanting his name at the basketball game Saturday. Obviously, he is a staple recruit for Jones in his first class. Alabama’s numbers crunch also factors in. As we speculated a few weeks ago, Alabama might only be able to take one defensive back down the stretch with this class depending on how things shake out at other positions. That has affected Bell’s status as well, with the emergence of a prospect like Reed who could take one of those final spots. As things stand now, UT seems his likely destination but things could change between now and NSD.
--Bama 247

Reactions: 6 people
I doubt getting Jackson has anything to do with Bell since they play different positions. Its the possibility of getting Conner that would affect Bell.

Bone isnt the best source by the way. Orr or Redfish saying they arent getting him because of numbers would be more reliable source. I havent heard them say this.

This all started last week with Redfish and here is what he said. From there it spread in many different forms.

The staff has Conner rated ahead of Vonn Bell and if they can get the projected class finish of Conner, Liner, Kamara and jackson, there is a scenario where Bell is not a part of this class.

The flip side of this argument is that UT has been trending in the last week with Bell and maybe there has been a sense that he is not leaning to UA at this time.

Or Bama sees Bell as a UT lean and rate someone higher because they have a better chance at them. After all the work they put into Bell the last month or so you cant tell me they have anyone rated above him based on talent or position.

***The news for Vonn Bell is that Tennessee made a strong impact on him this weekend and enough sources have told us that to believe it. Butch Jones has put on the full court press with Bell with Vol students chanting his name at the basketball game Saturday. Obviously, he is a staple recruit for Jones in his first class. Alabama’s numbers crunch also factors in. As we speculated a few weeks ago, Alabama might only be able to take one defensive back down the stretch with this class depending on how things shake out at other positions. That has affected Bell’s status as well, with the emergence of a prospect like Reed who could take one of those final spots. As things stand now, UT seems his likely destination but things could change between now and NSD.
--Bama 247

This may very well be what is going on. We have 6 spots left and the staff seem to want at least 2 more DL maybe 3 or a DB or LB. Jackson, Kamara, Tunsil or Poggi have 3 locked up.

Maybe the UA staff sees the need for a pure CB and with UT making a great late push is ready to concede him for other positions of need. This month with late like to Reed and Bellemy the staff has made in home visits or will and OVs with like 12 different top DL recruits.

Everything I am reading is pointing to Bell going to UT right now.

Reactions: 2 people
Or Bama sees Bell as a UT lean and rate someone higher because they have a better chance at them. After all the work they put into Bell the last month or so you cant tell me they have anyone rated above him based on talent or position.

Conner is a better safety and always has been rated the higher at safety and I agree there. But you also have to remember this may have been over in December. Bell was suppose to announce in Dec and most believed it would have been to UA. That changed and he decided to give UT a chance as well as OSU another. Bell at the allstar game announced UA was his leader.

Sometimes a staff will give their best shot for a recruit with the hope but at a certain point you have to look at other options. It is recruiting and no one knows what will happen.

This may very well be what is going on. We have 6 spots left and the staff seem to want at least 2 more DL maybe 3 or a DB or LB. Jackson, Kamara, Tunsil or Poggi have 3 locked up.

Maybe the UA staff sees the need for a pure CB and with UT making a great late push is ready to concede him for other positions of need. This month with late like to Reed and Bellemy the staff has made in home visits or will and OVs with like 12 different top DL recruits.

Everything I am reading is pointing to Bell going to UT right now.

I thought bama fans thought tunsil was/is a dawg?

For the second time in two weeks the theme is Buck Fama!!!

Carr and now bell is telling Bama their blood isn't crimson!!!

VB!!!!!

Thats funny. In the mid 90's I had a personal license tag on my car that said BUCKFAMA. After about 3 years I got a letter from the state saying I couldnt renew my tag any longer. It was found to be objectionable.

I used to get the finger from bama fans all of the time!

Reactions: 2 people
Can someone on VQ tell us what he says?

1U0zw

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back