13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just cant see bama slow playing Bell especially with all the obstacle they would have to go through just to get Conner.

I doubt they are slow playing Bell but the only alternative would be to admit you guys are going to lose a recruit you wanted.

UA has been and still is expecting a committment from Jackson this week. Bone jumped on the Bell not a take after AI reported it last week. AI believes that that UA wants Conner more and it looks like UA may get Conner and Jackson. They went on to suggest that the staff with recent possible developments of Conner and his interest in UA may have slowed played Bell which could have worked in UT's favor.

Again is always late to the party with his info. I see Conner ending up at Ole Miss. Jackson should end up at UA. Bell we will see. In the end UA may miss on all. And to add Bone also said that OSU is still in it now with UA out.

As the spokesperson for 99.24% of humanity, you will not get any traction on UA or anyone slow playing Bell.

For one of the Bama guys: the Vols 247 staff thinks that Bama only has one spot left for DBs. They think Bama leads for Eddie Jackson, and VB and Jackson are the last two realistic options with Conner most likely heading to Ole Miss. If Jackson commits to Bama before NSD, that move could be telling with VB.

"Alabama will likely land Bell or Jackson in this class. I am not sure if they will take both."

--Andrew Bone

To add/confirm what seems to be out there.

didnt bone think bell was going to UT.....lol

Yes and he still does. Bama is expected
To get jackson.

Though I think Jackson visited LSU this past weekend. And had a good visit. But hopefully he commits to bama and soon.

Edit: most optimal would be bama missing on both. But I really want bell in orange!

After naming a top three of Alabama, Ohio State and Tennessee and already visiting the first two, five-star safety Vonn Bell was all set for an unofficial visit to Tennessee this weekend ... until he wasn't. Winter weather in the Southeast nearly caused Bell to cancel the trip, but after some initial drama, he arrived in Knoxville as planned.

Bell isn't talking, but now that he's had a chance to see his top three schools he has all the information he needs to make a decision. Don't expect him to wait all the way until signing day to decide, and in-home visits this week are worth watching while he mulls his final decision. -- (W.W.)

From Rivals -

Hasn't he already scheduled his announcement for ESPNU on NSD?

"Vonn Bell, five-star safety, Ridgeland High School (Rossville, Ga.): The five-star safety traveled to Knoxville this weekend where he received a lot love not only from the coaching staff, but also the fans during the UT-Bama basketball game. I'll give the edge to UT. I think the numbers are very tight right now."
--Andrew Bone

Ok so bone changed the last line again. Not
Sure it necessarily makes a big difference or not. But now maybe they WOULD take Jackson and bell??

I doubt they are slow playing Bell but the only alternative would be to admit you guys are going to lose a recruit you wanted.

They are going to lose a few more recruits they wanted. That goes for every team. Its just part of recruiting.

I doubt getting Jackson has anything to do with Bell since they play different positions. Its the possibility of getting Conner that would affect Bell.

Bone isnt the best source by the way. Orr or Redfish saying they arent getting him because of numbers would be more reliable source. I havent heard them say this.

Last edited:
I doubt getting Jackson has anything to do with Bell since they play different positions. Its the possibility of getting Conner that would affect Bell.

Bone isnt the best source by the way. Orr or Redfish saying they arent getting him because of numbers would be more reliable source. I havent heard them say this.

Bell can play corner.

Just passing in info from my friend.

And hoping it is accurate. Bone is bama rivals correct?

"Vonn Bell, five-star safety, Ridgeland High School (Rossville, Ga.): The five-star safety traveled to Knoxville this weekend where he received a lot love not only from the coaching staff, but also the fans during the UT-Bama basketball game. I'll give the edge to UT. I think the numbers are very tight right now."
--Andrew Bone

Ok so bone changed the last line again. Not
Sure it necessarily makes a big difference or not. But now maybe they WOULD take Jackson and bell??

I think they want to take 2 of 3 of conner,bell, and Jackson. Conner might be misspelled

Maybe one day we will "not have room" for 5 star guys. That is unbelievable that they would be able to tell two guys that are that good, we only have one spot for the two of you. Geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back