13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
247 has been posting updates on him all morning. Surprised to see nobody has posted it. According to Barton Simmons, Vandy is trying to get Bell to visit this weekend. Bell had a lot of good things to say about Tennessee. Barton said he thinks Tennessee has the lead.

247 has been posting updates on him all morning. Surprised to see nobody has posted it. According to Barton Simmons, Vandy is trying to get Bell to visit this weekend. Bell had a lot of good things to say about Tennessee. Barton said he thinks Tennessee has the lead.

Man, that was a quick turnaround..

P.s. LOL @ vandy

Reactions: 1 person
Sounds like we have a real shot here. He said before his visit he wanted a family atmosphere and then affirmed it felt like a family atmosphere here.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Reactions: 33 people

There you go. CBJ getner done.

Butch Jones Vols Football Coach
This isn't set in stone, but a future in Tennessee is looking like a real possibility for 5-Star recruit Vonn Bell.

Facebook

Reactions: 1 person
“the biggest selling point they had was they want to get tennessee back to the old tennessee and how they were on top of college football,” he said. “they’ve been back off track for like three years and they told me that i’m that guy that they need. i’m a tennessee guy, so it’s special when fans are chanting my name at the (basketball) game and things like that.”

jack-deal.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
“I’m going to try not to take any more visits, but we’ll see what happens,” he said. “I don’t really know. Vanderbilt really wants me to come in next weekend.”

This was interesting:

“Everybody is just chilling right now,” he said. “Everybody is in the same boat right now. The Tennessee trip didn’t really change anything, but it opened up my eyes to a few things look at.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back