13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have reason to believe Franklin is trying to strong arm Bell. If he doesn't visit this weekend, look for Vandy to possibly pull his offer, leaving Vonn on the outside looking in for vandy

TIFWIW

Reactions: 8 people
I have reason to believe Franklin is trying to strong arm Bell. If he doesn't visit this weekend, look for Vandy to possibly pull his offer, leaving Vonn on the outside looking in for vandy

TIFWIW

It's more likely to be Franklin on the outside, unable to look in for all the tears. (I take it you meant Ford)

It's more likely to be Franklin on the outside, unable to look in for all the tears. (I take it you meant Ford)

No, I think he was being sarcastic about Vandy potentially getting a visit from Bell this coming weekend and referencing Franklin's perceived tactics with Ford.

Reactions: 1 person
No, I think he was being sarcastic about Vandy potentially getting a visit from Bell this coming weekend and referencing Franklin's perceived tactics with Ford.

Thanks. It does make more sense that way. I just returned from a doctor's office, so I have an excuse for less than the most sensitive level on my sarcasm tuner.

Twice in his quotes he really sounded high on the vols, however after each he said "but..."
like he was hedging. I may be over reading this because I want this kid so d@mn bad.
I hope Im wrong! He would be a standout. And the crowd in the stadium would light up way more than 50K if he catches an interception! It would explode!
Hope we get him.
Im proud of Butch, the staff, and the fans for leaving such a good impression. The comeback I feel has started.
Go Vols!

He's hedging in his comments because he wants some suspense for his announcement. This is the most glowing and I think telling review of his visit so far.

i aint trollin yall man i wanna see cbj get a couple big names this class bell and lawson

waco would be in 2* thread saying congats on a great pick up

whatever think im trollin i dont care but i will be hoping to see bell put on a vols hat

Thanks. I want Bell more than anyother player....Lawson also....well North too! Hope it happens.

OCI seems to have changed his tune in the last few days, maybe he is a part of the smokescreen....

Not really. Bell, North, Lawson, Ford, Johnson, and Levenberry are all highly sought after recruits and the only one we had a shot at pre-CBJ was North. After getting a late start, landing 33% of these guys would be quite impressive and a good sign for the future.

Reactions: 3 people
If we land 2 out of Bell, North, Lawson, Ford, Johnson, and Levenberry I'll be happy with our finish to this class.

The way people were talking I would expect more than 2. I was expecting 3 myself but 2 will be fine if its Bell and Lawson.

Last edited:
Not really. Bell, North, Lawson, Ford, Johnson, and Levenberry are all highly sought after recruits and the only one we had a shot at pre-CBJ was North. After getting a late start, landing 33% of these guys would be quite impressive and a good sign for the future.

I guess I misread this post when you were referring to how many of the Top 250 we would land.

We'll have 8-10 by NSD
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We have three right now, so we would need at least 5 more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back