13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Heard from a pretty good source of mine following Vonn Bell's official
visit to Tennessee this weekend something that surprised me a bit. My
source told me that the parents are all Tennessee, I think there are too
many factors working for Ohio State for a flip here, but he loved his
Tennessee visit I am told so you never know.

We shall see."

- Mike Farrell posted on VQ

It's time for good things to happen (for Tennessee). Bell, Lawson, North, Bellamy, Johnson, all are players that could help "turn the worm". :crossfingers:

Reactions: 1 person
IMO the brother is playing games with media. His brother isn't going to give away where his brother is going. That would ruin his signing day coverage. Think smarter not harder people.

It was confirmed early this morning. It originally slipped through because Trey denied it on twitter. You can't deny it now Trey!!!!! :lol:

yeah, looks like Thig and CBJ went CUM on CUM's recruiting class.....:shaking2: just like CUM has done to so many other coaches. Got to give it to our staff giveng a big FU to CUM the man with the biggest ego in CFB<

He grew up a Vol fan. His parents are all Vol. He's going to be a Vol. Farrell is just trying to stir it up for suspense I'm sure.

At this point, this is how I feel:

-If Bell picks UT, i will streak
-If bell picks Bama, I will throw something breakable into something else breakable.
-if bell picks tOSU, I will just laugh
-and if bell picks Vandy, Nashville will burn...seriously, I will go Nero on that shizz

Reactions: 5 people
He grew up a Vol fan. His parents are all Vol. He's going to be a Vol. Farrell is just trying to stir it up for suspense I'm sure.

I agree but it is interesting that Bone mentioned OSU and another UA site mentioned last week that OSU still being in play. If OSU is still in it, it would shock everyone I think outside the state of Ohio. But remember he was suppose to announce in December after his championship game, but that all changed and he decided to take his OVs. The same day Meyer was sitting with his parents the whole game. I mean everybody at that point assumed he was announcing for UA after the game. If that was the case why would Meyer even show up? Just saying because recruiting is no science.

I agree but it is interesting that Bone mentioned OSU and another UA site mentioned last week that OSU still being in play. If OSU is still in it, it would shock everyone I think outside the state of Ohio. But remember he was suppose to announce in December after his championship game, but that all changed and he decided to take his OVs. The same day Meyer was sitting with his parents the whole game. I mean everybody at that point assumed he was announcing for UA after the game. If that was the case why would Meyer even show up? Just saying because recruiting is no science.

You know what else is funny? It has been mentioned also that his parents are pushing TN. What does that say about CUM?

He's gonna "shock the world" soon....

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back