13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently a rumor on Twitter is spreading the Bell has committed to or tried to quietly commit to UT and will sign on NSD. Dont bash me. It maybe like the Grumors, so I will wait until NSD and the ink is dry before I get too excited but its better than hearibg he commited to bama

I hope like HECK, that he doesn't get that from The Ohio State University.

I hope that he Drops the "The" once he joins a team.

Actually, this is the first I've heard of it.

Apparently a rumor on Twitter is spreading the Bell has committed to or tried to quietly commit to UT and will sign on NSD. Dont bash me. It maybe like the Grumors, so I will wait until NSD and the ink is dry before I get too excited but its better than hearibg he commited to bama

I love the people who come straight in and post without reading anything at all.

Reactions: 1 person

Its definitely , NOT like the Grumors . Who knows what a kid will do . But I'll take Skeeters opinion over all the OG's

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Yes but if a kid changes his mind you're labeled a troll by some. Idiots.

Hence the double edged danger of posting when a kid is leaning toward the Vols. It's so fluid that for some, it changes by the day or week. Skeeter relays what he gets from the staff. No doubt they were surprised at the Lamar Dawson signing, for example.

The rumor probably came from this thread

nothing vonn said clarified a single thing about his recruitment.

just in case anybody tries to overreact to that interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back