13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently a rumor on Twitter is spreading the Bell has committed to or tried to quietly commit to UT and will sign on NSD. Dont bash me. It maybe like the Grumors, so I will wait until NSD and the ink is dry before I get too excited but its better than hearibg he commited to bama

Lucky post #7777 let's hope what it says comes true!

Edit: the post is the one quoted

Reactions: 1 person
nothing vonn said clarified a single thing about his recruitment.

just in case anybody tries to overreact to that interview.

The only thing I got from it is Bama is out.

He said it was a bussiness atmosphere when he has repeatly said he wants a family atmosphere.

It aired today

I understand, im saying that it seems quotes from this interview have been flying around twitter/VN the last couple days, so i figured it was one of those interviews just shown today, but not live. Do you really think he did an interview at his HS at 11pm?

I'm sure panic will reappear multiple times between now and Thursday. It wouldn't be the volnation recruiting forum if it didn't.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I fully intend to have no less than 9 panic attacks between now and NSD. I have no shame. Just the way it is. :)

I understand, im saying that it seems quotes from this interview have been flying around twitter/VN the last couple days, so i figured it was one of those interviews just shown today, but not live.

He answered questions about his OV to Tennessee and was at school. Interview was today after school

Yes but if a kid changes his mind you're labeled a troll by some. Idiots.

I'm not saying Skeeter's a troll. I'm saying kids change their minds; kids sometimes lead coaches on because it's easier that way; kids sometimes put out deliberate false information. Tennessee has been left at the altar repeatedly in recent years. It's silly to celebrate like it's a done deal this early.

Reactions: 4 people
The show is live, the interviews with recruits are prerecorded. No way is the HS staying open at 11PM at night with a camera crew so Bell can do an interview before they lock up.

Maybe so I didn't notice that is was edited but it really doesn't matter. It was very pro Tenn and OHS IMO. Either way I have been posting for weeks now that bell is a vol!!

I read somebody mention dooley tweeting "NSD coming up, last time for players to play coaches."

Whether it's playing or just an 18 year old having no clue with all sorts of BS being thrown at him, I think that quote is probably pretty accurate.

I read somebody mention dooley tweeting "NSD coming up, last time for players to play coaches."

Whether it's playing or just an 18 year old having no clue with all sorts of BS being thrown at him, I think that quote is probably pretty accurate.

More revealing that Dooley had no passion for his job and he made millions for it.

like they played him (i understand he landed DaRick, JH, and TB) i just hate him so anything i can say against Dooley i will

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back