13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard the Vandy Rivals guy comment on 104.5 the Zone in Nashville, When asked if he thought Vandy could close with a Top 20 class, his response was, "Yes it is possible, especially if Vonn Bell is part of it, I will admitt he is a Tennessee Lean but if there is anyone in America the can close him, it is James Franklin"

Found it funny.

vandy Rivals guy?

He's in the wrong profession...should try comedy.

Reactions: 1 person
Just heard the Vandy Rivals guy comment on 104.5 the Zone in Nashville, When asked if he thought Vandy could close with a Top 20 class, his response was, "Yes it is possible, especially if Vonn Bell is part of it, I will admitt he is a Tennessee Lean but if there is anyone in America the can close him, it is James Franklin"

Found it funny.

He is clueless.

Found it funny.

:eek:lol:

The smartest university in the SEC just happens to have some of the dumbest supporters in the SEC...

Found it funny.

Heard that too and nearly drove in the ditch. Wth? Bell visiting Vandy? What was up with that guy? Vandy homer? Bell grew up a Vol fan, has always wanted to be a Vol, has an offer to be a vol and there are a few reports from people close to him that he's gonna be a Vol. GTH Vandy and take your classless carnival barking coach with you

I'm not understanding what these kids are thinking, If James Franklin wants to be a well known coach and win it won't be at Vandy...I bet any Vandy fan money that if a bigger school comes calling in the next year or 2 he will be gone....

Found it funny.

Yup.... I just pissed my pants.

Found it funny.

With the way he just closed Ford, I'm getting nervous

Reactions: 2 people
Yup.... I just pissed my pants.

christopher-meme-generator-a-woman-touched-me-so-i-pissed-my-pants-4cd50d.jpg

Part of me thinks Vandy is trying to sneak in to the "also ran" column in this recruitment so that on NSD they can be mentioned in the same sentence as OSU, Bama, UT, and all the other top programs going after Bell. Also, over the next couple of years it can tell recruits they are competing with the big boys and over inflate their self importance because most everyone knows there is little to no shot of truly big names picking Vandy.

You can probably copy and paste this in Jalen Ramsey's thread too....

Part of me thinks Vandy is trying to sneak in to the "also ran" column in this recruitment so that on NSD they can be mentioned in the same sentence as OSU, Bama, UT, and all the other top programs going after Bell. Also, over the next couple of years it can tell recruits they are competing with the big boys and over inflate their self importance because most everyone knows there is little to no shot of truly big names picking Vandy.

You can probably copy and paste this in Jalen Ramsey's thread too....

You have to admit, that is not a terrible strategy. For Vandy to change perception, they have to be in front of the elite players. As much as I loathe Franklin and snake oil salesman tactics, this is a decent start.

Found it funny.

I can only imagine the negative recruiting Franklin does against UT. He just seems like "that guy."

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back