13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone remembers when rumors where swirling that Vonn was a silent commit to Bama after Sabans in home? Vonn immeadiately disputed them and said he wasn't committed anywhere.

The rumors are once again swirling but this time for good ole Rocky Top and Vonn has YET to dispute them. Just food for thought.

Reactions: 1 person
If anyone remembers when rumors where swirling that Vonn was a silent commit to Bama after Sabans in home? Vonn immeadiately disputed them and said he wasn't committed anywhere.

The rumors are once again swirling but this time for good ole Rocky Top and Vonn has YET to dispute them. Just food for thought.

Has he been asked??

He did say last night he hasn't made his mind up.

my friend is high school teammate with Vonn....... Vonn took my friend to every unofficial this season, including UT/BAMA game, UT/UGA game, Iron Bowl, among others...... and my friend informed me that he was at the game last night but told me that Vonn will not even tell him where he will commit to....

my friend is high school teammate with Vonn....... Vonn took my friend to every unofficial this season, including UT/BAMA game, UT/UGA game, Iron Bowl, among others...... and my friend informed me that he was at the game last night but told me that Vonn will not even tell him where he will commit to....

Keep Trollin Trollin Trollin ( Limp Bizkit voice)

Cool story bro but i just don't believe any of it.

Reactions: 3 people
Vonn,

VolNation is about to blow up!! Let's do this!! Committ before NSD and others will follow......Soon

Sincerely,

Beat Bama

grandma-cool-story-bro.jpg

Reactions: 13 people
just read a post on rtb Facebook page saying vonn committed this morning. just passing along news, don't shoot the messenger..

just read a post on rtb Facebook page saying vonn committed this morning. just passing along news, don't shoot the messenger..

And rtb is what or where? And who did he commit to? Not ready to shoot the messenger but the "passed along news" is a bit cryptic and incomplete...

rocky top blitz. they've been pretty spot on with recruiting news. they posted four hours ago that he committed verbally to Tennessee. tifwiw.

If this is true (and I really hope it is) what is the advantage of keeping it quiet? I think if Bell publicly commits other could follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back