13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just do not see it and it baffles me that some of the sites just do not want to give UT a chance in this. One of our best sites(smaller one, but Redfish the owner who is one of the most reliable), said before the visit to UT that Bell would not be a part of the UA class and that Bell would end up at UT. We know how the visit went so now the sites are just trying to create more drama and get subscriptions.

On NSD when he picks up that orange hat they will spin it differently about how they all knew it. NSD may end up being bigger for UT and not because of who may commit on NSD for the 2013 class, but because all of the 2014 recruits that will see orange hats being put on on ESPN throughout the day.

Yeah redfish is definitely one of the more reliable insiders out there.

I heard something interesting today, Vonns brother is Mike Farrells source. Vonn will not speak to him. Apparently Farrell was told by a "source" that Vonn will go to OSU. I'll stick with the dad on this one.

Farrell was posting on VQ recently and someone asked him if his brother was his source and he denied it. Maybe his brother was trying to throw off Farrell if he was indeed his source?

I heard something interesting today, Vonns brother is Mike Farrells source. Vonn will not speak to him. Apparently Farrell was told by a "source" that Vonn will go to OSU. I'll stick with the dad on this one.

So is the brother just trying to screw with MF?

Maybe the brother is messing with CUM!!! That would be aswesome. But if true, the brother knows where he can go. JK

Skeeter if you have time to answer this it would be cool but how does this coaching staff differ from the last? I mean, do they work a lot harder or put in a lot more time. How different are they? Thanks man.

/B][/B][/B]QUOTE=skeeter33418;8215450]No. The coaches are staying hush hush on it. I don't know why, what position or if it's a big name.[/QUOTE]

Skeeter if you have time to answer this it would be cool but how does this coaching staff differ from the last? I mean, do they work a lot harder or put in a lot more time. How different are they? Thanks man.

/B][/B][/B]QUOTE=skeeter33418;8215450]No. The coaches are staying hush hush on it. I don't know why, what position or if it's a big name.
[/QUOTE]

These guys are non stop, sorta the way Kiffin was but minus all the bs that came with Kiffs crew.

Reactions: 17 people
Awesome. Can't wait to see what they can do with a whole year. Also can't wait to hear how things go this spring. You gotta opinion on who our qb will be next season? [/B]UOTE=skeeter33418;8215500][/QUOTE]

These guys are non stop, sorta the way Kiffin was but minus all the bs that came with Kiffs crew.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back