13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per TW - Bell was no longer a take once Eddie Jackson said he wanted to commit.

how do you all trust a bammer?

maybe im just old school...dont care how reputable he is.. bammers are bammers. is . was. always will be.

he same people that tried to murder two trees, over football!

Reactions: 1 person
Brother is a UT fan. I was thinking the brother didn't seem to think too highly of the OSU visit (tweets and such). Assuming brother hated losing to the gators, I wouldn't imagine he's a huge meyer fan. Brother "leaks" Bell to osu.

Interesting.

Reactions: 1 person
Sometimes I don't mind late rumors of "this team leads" and I would think some services do it on purpose to keep things interesting. What fun would it be if 10 minutes before every announcement the guy with the mic told everyone exactly where the kid was going?

Brother is a UT fan. I was thinking the brother didn't seem to think too highly of the OSU visit (tweets and such). Assuming brother hated losing to the gators, I wouldn't imagine he's a huge meyer fan. Brother "leaks" Bell to osu.

Interesting.

His brother didn't take the OSU visit seriously at all. It screamed free trip

Last edited:
If the plan comes together OUR defense will be sick nasty in 2 years. Like 98 sick nasty I believe

Are you old enough to remember what it was like in '98? (We have a bunch of younger people here.)

Actually, never mind that question. If you chose Al Wilson for your screen name, you have an appreciation for Tennessee that tells me what I need to know. My apologies.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah I feel the same way. That's the danger of NSD. Who knows what some of these coaches say or do in the 24-48 hours leading up to then. UT could make a lot of noise and splash around the league or strike out quietly with a mediocre ranked class.

I could be wrong but I believe we're coming up on a quiet period before NSD. I'll check but I believe it's like 48 hours when there's no contact with recruits.

I could be wrong though.

2012-13 NCAA Division I Football Recruiting Calendar - NCAA.org

Last edited:
Are you old enough to remember what it was like in '98? (We have a bunch of younger people here.)

Actually, never mind that question. If you chose Al Wilson for your screen name, you have an appreciation for Tennessee that tells me what I need to know. My apologies.

Yes I do remember, Raynoch, Al and Westmoreland, along with Tee, Peerless, and Goodrich, Grant and Darwin Walker, along with big Jon Henderson and Albert Haynesworth. Oh goodness yes I remember those days.
Something I truly think we are on our way back too.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm curious as to who the coaches are so hush hush on. I would guess it's a big name that is committed elsewhere or expected to sign elsewhere. It's apparently not Bell either. Hmmm...sounds like a nice surprise coming.

Yes I do remember, Raynoch, Al and Westmoreland, along with Tee, Peerless, and Goodrich, Grant and Darwin Walker, along with big Jon Henderson and Albert Haynesworth. Oh goodness yes I remember those days.
Something I truly think we are on our way back too.

I remember how incredible the players were, but the thing I remember most vividly was the atmosphere in this city.

I want to get back to winning on the field for sure, but I want to have that spark back in Knoxville as well. Every Thursday through Sunday the entire city was buzzing either in anticipation for the game, or coming down from the high.

It really was an incredible time in the mid to late 90's in Knoxville.

FL game this year felt like it was back...and then reality set in.

Let's hope that Butch can take us back to the top...VB would be a great start.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back