13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor has it that Carr, Bell and Harris are working Lawson hard.

I hope that is more than a rumor. Adding these guys to the talent that we already have could help turn UT back to it's winning ways. Better coaching teaching these young men how to be winners will help that more than anything though. The coaches still need pieces to the puzzle to turn the team into a beast on both sides of the ball.

a lot of you are saying all vol but as long as saban and meyer are lurking around 5* talent and considering our luck the past couple years I am not considering anything a lock till that fax comes in.
Having said that if jones wants to beat the best, no better way to start than keeping and taking 5* talent away from other big schools

a lot of you are saying all vol but as long as saban and meyer are lurking around 5* talent and considering our luck the past couple years I am not considering anything a lock till that fax comes in.
Having said that if jones wants to beat the best, no better way to start than keeping and taking 5* talent away from other big schools

completely irrelavent.

Reactions: 4 people
Just do not see it and it baffles me that some of the sites just do not want to give UT a chance in this. One of our best sites(smaller one, but Redfish the owner who is one of the most reliable), said before the visit to UT that Bell would not be a part of the UA class and that Bell would end up at UT. We know how the visit went so now the sites are just trying to create more drama and get subscriptions.

On NSD when he picks up that orange hat they will spin it differently about how they all knew it. NSD may end up being bigger for UT and not because of who may commit on NSD for the 2013 class, but because all of the 2014 recruits that will see orange hats being put on on ESPN throughout the day.

I've given you a pretty hard time in the past, feeling you were a troll, but you've proven to be a pretty balanced poster. So, I tip my hat and offer a much belated welcome to VN.

Balanced, yet varied perspectives are always welcome imho.

Reactions: 1 person
All good. I may be in Denver, New Hampshire, or gasp.... Phoenix. I need all the help I can get.

Wow man. Maybe you could help us! What we need you to do is go to South America where they are an hour or two ahead and tell us who commits where. Makes perfect sense right? ...Right?

This year is definitely more boom or bust than any year I can think of.

Yeah I feel the same way. That's the danger of NSD. Who knows what some of these coaches say or do in the 24-48 hours leading up to then. UT could make a lot of noise and splash around the league or strike out quietly with a mediocre ranked class.

completely irrelavent.

Well said.

As previously posted, "luck" and "chance" are just words to describe outcomes that are hard to explain, due to unknown or misunderstood causes.

Coins don't land on one side or the other due to luck or chance; their landing is determined by force, position, release point and innumerable other causes that can rarely be combined with enough control to guarantee an outcome.

We've landed or lost recruits because of varying causes; not luck. Many of those causes are no longer in the equation. Many of these causes can be controlled. So, using luck and historical outcomes will not be indicative of future results.

Live in the light, VolNation, not the dark shadow of superstitious defeatism.

Just do not see it and it baffles me that some of the sites just do not want to give UT a chance in this. One of our best sites(smaller one, but Redfish the owner who is one of the most reliable), said before the visit to UT that Bell would not be a part of the UA class and that Bell would end up at UT. We know how the visit went so now the sites are just trying to create more drama and get subscriptions.

On NSD when he picks up that orange hat they will spin it differently about how they all knew it. NSD may end up being bigger for UT and not because of who may commit on NSD for the 2013 class, but because all of the 2014 recruits that will see orange hats being put on on ESPN throughout the day.

UT's had plenty of hats on the table the last few years. It's just that it doesn't get picked up as often as we'd like. Simply having hats on the table isn't as good as you might think. Yeah, it's better than nothing. But still stings when you're close but not close enough.

Well said.

As previously posted, "luck" and "chance" are just words to describe outcomes that are hard to explain, due to unknown or misunderstood causes.

Coins don't land on one side or the other due to luck or chance; their landing is determined by force, position, release point and innumerable other causes that can rarely be combined with enough control to guarantee an outcome.

We've landed or lost recruits because of varying causes; not luck. Many of those causes are no longer in the equation. Many of these causes can be controlled. So, using luck and historical outcomes will not be indicative of future results.

Live in the light, VolNation, not the dark shadow of superstitious defeatism.

I am not SUPERstitious. I am just a LITTLEstitious.:)

Reactions: 3 people
If Carr, Bell, and North are working on Lawson I think we have a great shot at him. I wonder if Bell has told Lawson were he was going.

If Carr, Bell, and North are working on Lawson I think we have a great shot at him. I wonder if Bell has told Lawson were he was going.

I don't think he is the kind of kid to be enfluenced either way by peer pressure. He will make his own decision based on what is best for him IMO.

Rumor has it that Carr, Bell and Harris are working Lawson hard.

This I love to hear!
Players investing themselves into the team and building the recruiting class they want.
Talk about class unity...built on mutual respect!
I love it!
I love these young men already, and would/will be proud to have them on board!

completely irrelavent.

its not irrelavent,
i dont care what the hell you call it, UT has manage to bungle several things over the past few years, recruiting is a big part of that.
My point is this kid is really wanted my OSU and BAMA our odds/luck like i said whatever you want to call it have not been good going against these 2 coaches. That is factual.
So back to my point I am not confident we get this kid till I see his fax come across UTSPORTS.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back