13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do remember, Raynoch, Al and Westmoreland, along with Tee, Peerless, and Goodrich, Grant and Darwin Walker, along with big Jon Henderson and Albert Haynesworth. Oh goodness yes I remember those days.
Something I truly think we are on our way back too.

When I read those names, I swear I feel a little bit of the past.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm curious as to who the coaches are so hush hush on. I would guess it's a big name that is committed elsewhere or expected to sign elsewhere. It's apparently not Bell either. Hmmm...sounds like a nice surprise coming.

Maybe I missed it. Where was it posted the coaches were "hush hush" on a possible big news commit/silent?

I remember how incredible the players were, but the thing I remember most vividly was the atmosphere in this city.

I want to get back to winning on the field for sure, but I want to have that spark back in Knoxville as well. Every Thursday through Sunday the entire city was buzzing either in anticipation for the game, or coming down from the high.

It really was an incredible time in the mid to late 90's in Knoxville.

FL game this year felt like it was back...and then reality set in.

Let's hope that Butch can take us back to the top...VB would be a great start.

I think that we have the right guy. It will take some time to get back to that, but if we're patient as fans improving year to year, he can and will get it done. It is a what have you done for me lately world now days and only getting worse with younger generations.

Are you old enough to remember what it was like in '98? (We have a bunch of younger people here.)

Actually, never mind that question. If you chose Al Wilson for your screen name, you have an appreciation for Tennessee that tells me what I need to know. My apologies.

What does remembering Ray Graves and Boyd Clay tell you about my age?

Maybe I missed it. Where was it posted the coaches were "hush hush" on a possible big news commit/silent?

Skeeter said coaches were hush hush about a certain recruit. Skeet said he didn't know who it was what position he plays or if he was a big name. I was just speculating I thought it was a big name committed elsewhere

I'm curious as to who the coaches are so hush hush on. I would guess it's a big name that is committed elsewhere or expected to sign elsewhere. It's apparently not Bell either. Hmmm...sounds like a nice surprise coming.

Just guessing it could be North or Dobbs and i would understand why in both cases. Esp Dobbs, i'm sure he would want to let the ASU staff know himself before anything got out. But like i said, i have heard no names to who it is.

Just guessing it could be North or Dobbs and i would understand why in both cases. Esp Dobbs, i'm sure he would want to let the ASU staff know himself before anything got out. But like i said, i have heard no names to who it is.

Gotcha, thanks. Any possible surprise visitors this wknd?

That whole team was special, I pretty sure you could count on one hand the games those Seniors lost in their careers. Jeff Hall is one of my favorite Vols of all time. That guy was clutch
He's one of mine too!!
What does remembering Ray Graves and Boyd Clay tell you about my age?
That you listened to your grandpa when he talked about Tennessee football?

He's one of mine too!!

That you listened to your grandpa when he talked about Tennessee football?

Close. My dad was Ray's mentor in high school (Rhea County) and Boyd was my wife's uncle. I have pictures of me with my great grandfather who fought in the Civil War.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back