13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Bell- the vol roster team 117 is gaining momentum! Just added north- join in and let's make this class the bomb.
Go vols!

Last edited:
Add VB and Lawson would make the defense way better this year. I see this recruiting class coming along just Great. Way to go CBJ!!!

The amount of talent Butch has been able to pull in the short amount of time he's been here, (Jenkins, North, Harris, Johnson, Quinn, Miller, hopefully Bell) tells me that we could have had an elite class if he would have been here a few months longer.

I think next year we'll truly have that elite, top 7-8 type class.

Reactions: 6 people
I Agree! With CBJ and Co. making this kind of effort next year is going to be Bananas! I love the enthusiasm the Coaching staff has.

"He's shutting it off after tomorrow (Thursday)," said Ridgeland head coach Mark Mariakis. "They don't want anymore contact with anybody so I think all three schools are coming tomorrow and will make one last pitch to him. At that point he's going to shut it down and make his announcement on Wednesday."

"I'm going to meet this weekend with (the Bell family) and they are going to start the decision making process," Mariakis continued. "After Thursday there will be no more input from any of the colleges. It will be coach (Everett) Withers from Ohio State, Kirby Smart from Alabama, and I don't know if Tennessee is coming or which coaches they might be sending."

Bell wrapped up his official visits this past weekend with a trip to Tennessee. The Vols' coaching staff has had to work fairly quickly with the staff turnover and the trip to Knoxville was a success, according to Mariakis.

"It went very well," he said. "I think they were pleasantly surprised and just amazed at the visit. It really made an impact."

"I think it's really close," he said. "I think it's very taxing on him and that's why they are going to shut it off on Thursday, to give him three or four days to take everything in and try and come to a conclusion this weekend on what they are going to do. It's very emotional for him because all three schools have been amazing, very professional, and he's built a relationship with all of them."

- OSU Rivals

Reactions: 1 person
C'mon Vonn, lets make if official and keep the big mo going. You and North can become legends at UT and other recruits will follow you two guys. Go Vols!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I do find it interesting that if the Bell family is really tired of the recruiting process and it is true Vonn committed to UTs coaches as previously stated, why continue in home visits? Why not do as North did and save the other staffs the trouble? IMO, North did the right thing. Let the coaches know and they can focus on filling the spot. I would think a 3-4 HR meeting with a coach that I plan on telling no would seem a bit awkward and a waste of everyones time involved. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back