13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else nervous about Urban Meyer hanging around in the discussion?

Nope. What new thing can he say that he hasn't said already that will change his mind? If he picks OSU on Wednesday then all we've said has been b.s. I go with Big Al, Skeeter and 018. Vonn's a Vol.

I have no doubt in what he told the coaches. Never underestimate a good sales pitch though. I'm nervous about this one.

If he doesn't know if the Vols are coming or not, I feel that may be a good thing for us. It says it doesn't matter cuz they know they're getting him. He is gonna tell the other coaches up front he's coming to UT. IMO

If he doesn't know if the Vols are coming or not, I feel that may be a good thing for us. It says it doesn't matter cuz they know they're getting him. He is gonna tell the other coaches up front he's coming to UT. IMO

I like your line of thinking.

Epic twitter photo op IMO.

All of our defensive coaches kicked back outside the front door of the Bell house giving parting gift bags to the Bama and OSU coaches. "Thanks for coming". :eek:lol:

Reactions: 5 people
Come on coaches - dress to impress!
Go get this guy and bring Him to to the volnation.
We need some bell here on the hill.
All in tomorrow!
Go vols!

I think our coaches can salespitch with the best of them. I believe Bell is going to be a VOL. He sees our staff and their commitment and our facilities and thefans commitment. He grew up a VOL fan and knows we are going to rise to the top again. I believe Von Bell wants to be a part of the turnaround. OSU and Bama willl try but they won't try no harder than the staff sittin in K-TOWN!! GO VOLS!! Von Bell BIG ORANGE NATION wants you to be a VFL!

I think our coaches can salespitch with the best of them. I believe Bell is going to be a VOL. He sees our staff and their commitment and our facilities and thefans commitment. He grew up a VOL fan and knows we are going to rise to the top again. I believe Von Bell wants to be a part of the turnaround. OSU and Bama willl try but they won't try no harder than the staff sittin in K-TOWN!! GO VOLS!! Von Bell BIG ORANGE NATION wants you to be a VFL!

Bell was trying to help recruit Lawson earlier on twitter...wouldn't be doing that if he were not committed..

Folks send your regards to him on twitter and be on your best behavior. Lets tell him how much we need him. He will be a legend here and no other place can offer that. Go Vols!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back