13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cant get on late night and say someone is trolling because you dont feel like looking around and reading more than 1 page of a thread.

vonn has been recruiting lawson- per skeeter.

not everything is found on twitter

Reactions: 5 people
you cant get on late night and say someone is trolling because you dont feel like looking around and reading more than 1 page of a thread.

vonn has been recruiting lawson- per skeeter.

not everything is found on twitter

True, but in this case the poster said bell was recruiting Lawson via Twitter. Thus the obligatory "link or it didn't happen." If you say something is happening on twitter and it isn't, you will be called a troll.

I hate to even bring this up (and it has probably been mentioned elsewhere in the 166 pages) but the one thing that gives me pause is that Skeeter says Vonn's DAD called the coaches to say Vonn was a Vol. Why wouldn't Vonn make that call himself? It may be nothing at all but it's had me a little worried.

I hate to even bring this up (and it has probably been mentioned elsewhere in the 166 pages) but the one thing that gives me pause is that Skeeter says Vonn's DAD called the coaches to say Vonn was a Vol. Why wouldn't Vonn make that call himself? It may be nothing at all but it's had me a little worried.

One happy Dad I guess, maybe it's a family thing. Would be cool if it was my son. To each there own I guess :hi:

Skeeter came in a thread and said Harris, Bell, and Jenkins were in contact with Lawson recruiting to UT. He did not give a mode of contact, so get could be calling or texting.

Skeeter came in a thread and said Harris, Bell, and Jenkins were in contact with Lawson recruiting to UT. He did not give a mode of contact, so get could be calling or texting.

He also said that it was a "rumor that has been floating around." He has been wrong before, so take it as a possible positive yet unverified statement.

Reactions: 1 person
I want to send a shout out to all the players and recruits helping bring the big Bell to UT!
It makes me proud to see them investing into the team!
Keep up the good work, show the love, and let's get him in Orange!
Go vols!

379681_400510403373175_719688_n.jpg

Reactions: 19 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back