'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

Derrick Green in the Michigan offense woukd be like tits on a bull. Useless. Everything that they do is on the edges.

Reactions: 1 person
With a new coaching staff and a position where experience does not always dictate success, I think the RB position will go to best performer in the spring and fall practices.

Could be a Brown and Hardesty situation where Neal or Lane start and Green comes in and takes a larger and larger role. Maybe Riggs and Foster would be a more apropo example.

Maybe. If he comes in looking like Foster did as a Freshman then that would be a really nice get. I just don't think the situation is the same at all. We're much deeper now than we were then. I think Jabari Davis was the other only RB on the roster in '05 who had had a 200 yard season.

That's what Hoke has to do with Rich Rods players, or so he says.

it is. did any of you see Hoke at Ball state or San Diego State?

Go look up Ronnie Hillman and MiQuale Lewis highlights

Last edited:
Maybe. If he comes in looking like Foster did as a Freshman then that would be a really nice get. I just don't think the situation is the same at all. We're much deeper now than we were then. I think Jabari Davis was the other only RB on the roster in '05 who had had a 200 yard season.

Yes, but if he comes in like a Foster, he can definitely pass some of these guys on the roster currently.

Luckily, you're not Derrick Green.

It was sarcasm. And to give props to the SC DE who happens to be one of the best college players in the nation. I highly doubt DG is afraid of any defender with the exception of maybe Ray Lewis.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back