'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

Who is updating that page?

It doesn't say, but whoever runs it seems to have contacts with some of the recruits.

here's the latest: Trey Johnson will decide Friday night at 5pm. Tennessee, Florida, Ohio State. Have not read the actual time here at all.

It doesn't say, but whoever runs it seems to have contacts with some of the recruits.

here's the latest: Trey Johnson will decide Friday night at 5pm. Tennessee, Florida, Ohio State. Have not read the actual time here at all.

Thats all news that is coming from other sites or here.

That is a fan site, take it for what it is, non reputable until proven otherwise.

DGreen: Coach Butch Jones is an amazing guy.

Said he plans to commit early this month, but planning visits afterwards.

From Rivals chat with Green-

Comment From Joey Joey : ]
Are you going to visit UT again before signing day?

Wednesday January 2, 2013 5:09 Joey
5:10 Derrick Green: Joey, Yeah, I definitely have to get out there and see the new coaching staff

DGreen: Coach Butch Jones is an amazing guy.

Said he plans to commit early this month, but planning visits afterwards.

From Rivals chat with Green-

Just don't understand this sort of thinking. "I am going to commit, then look around a little". Why not just wait the 2-3 weeks then announce on NSD? I so wish kids would understand what the word commit means, or should mean.

Just don't understand this sort of thinking. "I am going to commit, then look around a little". Why not just wait the 2-3 weeks then announce on NSD? I so wish kids would understand what the word commit means, or should mean.

Because the visits are about the three f's(free, fun, and females). Going on visits doesn't mean he will change his commitment.

Comment From CJ CJ : ]
Michigan still the leader and why?

Wednesday January 2, 2013 5:18 CJ
5:19 Derrick Green: CJ,

Yeah, they are still the leader. Why? Because that school has not had any coaching changes, it is a top academic program, definitely a high chance to come out as a true freshman and playing and I have a good relationship with the coaching staff

Comment From Jordan Coleman Jordan Coleman : ]
Derrick, do you like the new staff UT has arranged? Also, do you feel comfortable in the spread style offense? Thank you.

Wednesday January 2, 2013 5:20 Jordan Coleman
5:21 Derrick Green: Jordan,

I haven't really met anybody but Coach Jones and Coach Graham. The offense he is running isn't really spread. When we sat down and watched film there were a lot of inside runs, so you could say I like it

Comment From Volbacker83 Volbacker83 : ]
What is your relationship like with coach Jay Graham?

Derrick Green: Volbacker83,

Me and Coach Graham have a great relationship. I have been knowing Coach Graham going on three years now. He was recruiting me when he was at South Carolina and he definitely knows his stuff

VN Store

Back